ha ha ha i wish i could've been there! i'm moved to San Francisco cause of college. Sorry i didn't answer until now my computer also crashed so i bought a new one so all my bookmarks got deleted. I haven't logged on in a while. But if you ever come to SF come visit me at the dojo there.
hey I was at your dojo again friday. which girl were you? I think i played you. I was the tall goodlooking black gentleman.
Hey I was at your dojo tonight--it was a pleasure being there even though i did accidentally 1 person off(hopefully he's ok). Your dojo was impressive! good spirit, everyone dedicated & very organized! Lorimer Sensei Is really making that place the best SD Dojo.
Naw I only test in the SCKF which will not be till October(we only test once per year) Hopefully my sensei will allow me to test for NiDan
thank you for the advice! I'm buying a new uniform so i will be nice and clean. Are you going to go test too?
rats I totally forgot what it was lol... congrats you are testing for 3kyu. don't worry, I'm sure your Sensei prepared you for it.
There are some tips I can give you.
1) make sure you get there early & sign in right away(one person from our club didn't get to test because they didn't know about signing in).
2) Make sure maintain strict proper attitude/behaviour (even after you tested--the testing isn't over till you leave).
3) try to sleep well & get a good breakfast.
4) if it's your first Shinsa, besure to ask your Sensei as many questions as possible
5) have your sensei check/approve your equipment. Make sure everything is ready to go. pay attention to every detail when putting on your bogu: including the himos--everything must be meticulous.
btw I saw Lorimer sensei @ the Team USA practice a few weeks ago. I go tto talk with him for a few minutes.
Hello how's everything going? You never got back on what you had previously wrote. Sensei said i was finally ready to go to grading. I'm going to be testing for 3 kyu. I'm so nervous i don't want to let him down.
lol i typed a long message and it got deleted....grrrrr i'll have to retype it tomorrow when i come home from work lol.
I'm sorry i don't know any of their names. I'm too scared to talk to any of the higher ranks. Is Christian white and bald(has a accent)?
I started in June.
what do you mean by "Guess how started coming to our club from your club? " ha ha i don't understand what you mean.
Is his name paul and is he really skinny or chunky? We have two asian guys. Is he a beginner or does he already have bogu?
I really want to train more and go to the other dojo but I need to buy a car first. Maybe when I'm older i will be able to go.
what about Christian? he may go to the taikai. you should ask him or Raul.
just started wearing bogu huh? kewl. Guess how started coming to our club from your club? Onhey the vietnamese guy--he comes on thursdays.