PLEASE HELP--FUJI DARUMA Keikogi Search

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE HELP--FUJI DARUMA Keikogi Search

I currently own a beautiful Fuji Daruma #10,000 hakama. It is 100% Made in Japan and very high quality. I wore it only once for my ni-dan test. I bought it back in 2009 in Dongdaemun, South Korea at SEHYUN KUMDO. SEHYUN KUMDO is now out of business. I have tried many times to locate a Fuji Daruma keikogi to match with my Hakama. I can not find one. I do not speak Japanese so I can not read the websites that offer the FD brand. I am looking to purchase a new Double layer, back seamed Keikogi made by Fuji Daruma.

Thank You for any info-

http://www.sinonome.org/en/japanese-...soft-wash.html

Comment

I found it finally. I actually found their catalog and I was happy that I did. They have about 12 different Kendogis to choose from. Some for winter, summer, shia, traditional and even sensitive skin. I was so surprised. I bought the matching one for my hakama and it looks so distinguished. The Bushu indigo is very nice and the back seam is flawless. I actually special ordered this from MAZKIYA. So big shout out to them for the help. I am very impressed with FUJI DARUMA~

Comment

Working...
      X