X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browsing the Forums

Before posting, it can be a good idea to do a keyword search of the forums first, as quite often there has been a discussion of that topic in the past.

If just browsing, be aware that the forum defaults to showing posts from the last 30 days only, so it will appear that older stuff has disappeared, but if you change this to 'from the beginning' and then push the icon to the right - the one missing a graphic!!-(this setting is at the very bottom of the thread list) you can browse all the threads since time began. (almost)

We have not, nor will we ever, delete the posts archive as there is too much good stuff buried in there.

Hamish

In the new version of the software, you'll also find the 'archive' link at the bottom of the page. Go there for an easy to read archive of all the posts that ever were.

Comment

whre is that again?

Comment

A question...what goes on in the Women's Forum? I never went in there. Feels like going into the girls bathroom/locker room. Hmm....

Comment

Originally posted by Kyung View Post
          A question...what goes on in the Women's Forum? I never went in there. Feels like going into the girls bathroom/locker room. Hmm....
          pillow fights

Comment

Originally posted by hamish View Post
            Before posting, it can be a good idea to do a keyword search of the forums first, as quite often there has been a discussion of that topic in the past.

Hamish
            I would like to do this, however no matter what I enter in the search, and what conditions I apply or don't, I get the error message "The answer given for the random question was incorrect." Does anyone know how to fix this? Is it a problem on my end?

I've tried using a google site search, but that seems to only pull up some posts.
            Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by lcox View Post
              I would like to do this, however no matter what I enter in the search, and what conditions I apply or don't, I get the error message "The answer given for the random question was incorrect." Does anyone know how to fix this? Is it a problem on my end?

I've tried using a google site search, but that seems to only pull up some posts.
              Thanks!
              You should only get that error if the site requires you to enter a captcha to prove you're not a bot. As far as I'm aware, KW forums doesn't do this. So, that makes me think it's your browser which means: clear cache, delete cookies, try again.

I've had better results with google's search of the forums, than the forums builtin search and it's certainly faster.

Comment

Originally posted by turboyoshi View Post
                You should only get that error if the site requires you to enter a captcha to prove you're not a bot. As far as I'm aware, KW forums doesn't do this. So, that makes me think it's your browser which means: clear cache, delete cookies, try again.

I've had better results with google's search of the forums, than the forums builtin search and it's certainly faster.
                It asks the random question if you're not logged in, I believe. Pretty sure I've had to do that before.

Comment

Aha, thanks! Some combination of the above worked.

Comment

Working...
                  X