X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nakaleen View Post
    What makes it worse is seeing 100's of people using your Avatar but I can't use it myself until I make enough posts to use it myself.
    You need like 5 posts.... says you've been a member since 2005. I don't think anyone can accuse you of spamming the forum.

Comment

• I just wish I hadn't spent all this time lurking instead of adding my virtual two cents for 60 topics or more!
      Maybe there should be asterisk or note in the 'Edit Settings' section to let people know when they sign up so they don't spend 30 min trying every browser on their machine, cleaning caches and trying again. People only search the board to find out what to do after they've tried and failed to do it themselves.

Comment

• Uhm...60 posts, where'd the idea come from? Anyway thanks for the tip. I was so wandering about it~

Comment

• Originally posted by dajurama View Post
          Uhm...60 posts, where'd the idea come from?
          It is there to teach noobs some patience - a bit like budo, really...

Comment

• We learn patience in our dojo, not here. This is only a forum, not a school.
            Please, ad a note in the setting section. There is no reason to let folks lose there time.

Comment

• One could say we should purport ourselves in life as in the dojo?

Perhaps next time you visit somewhere new, you could start by greeting rather than dictating?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottUK View Post
                One could say we should purport ourselves in life as in the dojo?
                Perhaps next time you visit somewhere new, you could start by greeting rather than dictating?
                Good morning dear Scott !
                How do you do?
                7587 posts since nov 2003. it's impressive.
                i have made a mistake. You're right. I will put a description and presentation in the correct thread.
                i apologize for any inconvenience i may have caused to you.
                well.
                Will you please, add a note in the setting section, because i think, there is no reason to let folks lose there time.
                Best Regards,
                Tov

Comment

Working...
                X