X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• number of posts

I'm asking a this question because I don't know a lot about forums.

In this forum , number of posts matter for something ?

I mean do I get a new feature in my user CP or st , can someone explain me all this ?.

well once you get past 80 posts or so you can have a custom avatar.
    Thats all I know.

Comment

great thanks ^^

Comment

Not a problem

Comment

After a certain number of posts you can get/change/customise your avatar. The number for a custom avatar is usually said to be 100, but in reality seems to be based on pi.
          Oh, and the more posts, the bigger chance of someone noticing something and giving you rep. Not that this affects anything (but positive rep is so wonderfully ego tickling - sigh)

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew S View Post
            After a certain number of posts you can get/change/customise your avatar. The number for a custom avatar is usually said to be 100, but in reality seems to be based on pi.
            Oh, and the more posts, the bigger chance of someone noticing something and giving you rep. Not that this affects anything (but positive rep is so wonderfully ego tickling - sigh)
            Thinking: Does this post deserve rep?

Comment

Ego is not that cool =(

Comment

Originally posted by skilled View Post
                Ego is not that cool =(
                Its great over the internet, not so much in real life

Comment

Meanwhile , I can't reduce the avatar I want to use to 60 x 60 pixels. =(

Comment

I heard once you get 5,000 posts you get a year off of the limit before you can get your next rank advancement. At 50,000, assuming you're atleast a godan and have been for 3 years, and have over 700 rep points, you get your next rank immediately without having test. At 500,000, assuming you're atleast a rokudan, you get hachidan (hachidan hanshi if you have over 900 rep points). At 5,000,000, you're awarded judan and the title of soke. At 50,000,000 you're awarded the title of God. And at 500,000,000 you become Chuck Norris.

Maybe that's why so many people post completely useless stuff on here... (at least that's why I posted this.).

Comment

i think become chuck norris will be a little more difficult than that, maybe with something like infinite post... rememer that chuck norris can count until infinite and kick everyone ass at the same time hahahahahahahaa

Comment

so with how many posts i get to be Musashi?

Comment

whuh? how did you find out about Musashi? anyways, it's a special feature you have to unlock when you log on at certain times of the day, it changes everyday. I've been trying my luck ever since I signed on KW. good luck. "There can be ...only one!!! " <<imagine that being said in a movie announcer tone with Highlander music playing in the back ground!

Comment

The limo and personal masseuse kick in around 4000.

Comment

a secret is revealed O__o

Comment

Working...
                              X