X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendo World Magazine Info Please

Good evening all i hope no one is busy watching the Athens games on right now. Well i have been reading around the forums for a bit and this came to mind about the Kendo magazine and i was interested into if its worth it for me to buy, i love doing this sport and want to learn more about the culture of it. I see it is kinda steep for 4 magazines per year and is the only english mag covering the art of kendo. I would like to know roughly how many pages does the content of Kendo World Magazine consists? This would help me greatly on my decision on if to subscribe or not. Cheers on who ever can lend a hand!
    Last edited by PhoenixProfile; 23rd August 2004, 07:19 AM.

Usually around 96 pages per issue, A4.

Regards

Hamish

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixProfile
      I see it is kinda steep for 4 magazines per year and is the only english mag covering the art of kendo.
      $40.00 + postage for 4 issues = less than one night out on the town.

I wouldn't call that steep.

Comment

Worth twice the price!!!

I have been practicing kendo for 29 years and been to Japan 7 times. I can stumble my way through reading Japanese and get the general idea of a book or article.

I have learned something in EVERY issue of Kendo World that I have not been able to learn to date. And trust me I try to ferret it out.

Comment

Working...
        X