Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscription Renewal

Hello Kendo World,

I'm guessing it will be subscription renewal time in the next couple of months, any Idea how this will be done. Will it be same price ??? Reduced price for existing subscribers ??? (Well I thought I might as well ask)

Cheers

If your credit card details haven't changed since you first subscribed, you can just send us a mail requesting that we charge your card for the renewal, or you can use the subscription page to re-enter your details, and enter 'renewal' or something similar in the comments field.

As for price, well, I guess its always worth asking

We do want to thank all those who believed in us and supported us from our first fledgling issue, so we will be arranging some way of thanking everyone, but I can't say what format that will take just yet.

Regards

Hamish

Comment

Renewal

Hamish,

Thanks for the reply. Any Idea when you will want the renewal's by ??

Cheers

Comment

Issue 4 is at the printers now, so renewals should be done by February or so if possible (for those who started from issue 1)

regards

Hamish

Comment

Back Issues

Are they available?

Comment

Issue 1 has totally sold out, but we do have some limited stocks of the other back issues.

Hamish

Comment

Are all of you guys buying this Kendo World Magazine?
              Is it worth it?
              Can I get it in germany, too?

Comment

Subscription

Hi,

With regard to Kendo World Subscriptions, what issue would be sent if I were to subscribe in August 2003. Also, what is the cost of the back issues of Kendo World, including shipping to Australia?

Thanks for the great forums. As a Kendo beginner, they have provided a great deal of useful information.

Cheers
                Jez.

Comment

Back Issues

Originally posted by Jez_A
                  Hi,

With regard to Kendo World Subscriptions, what issue would be sent if I were to subscribe in August 2003. Also, what is the cost of the back issues of Kendo World, including shipping to Australia?

Thanks for the great forums. As a Kendo beginner, they have provided a great deal of useful information.

Cheers
                  Jez.
                  Any News on the Back Issue Option? Thanks, Stan.

"Strength and Honor"

Comment

Working...
                  X