Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just noticed the little scales by the post and learned it had something to do with reputation. What exactly does it mean on the site?

If you write a helpful post, people may award you good reputation point. Conversely, if you write like Yowai, then you'll get bad reputation point.

Comment

Or if some one just feels they don't like you for some reason .

Comment

Indeed - it doesn't really serve a function IMHO.

Comment

Oh yes I kinda figured out why you'd get a point, I was just wondering what purpose it had on the site other than for someone to check.

Comment

I never noticed that. I wondered what the reputaton points were too. Now I see. I actually have points. ^_^ I'll give other people points too if I like what they post.

Comment

-post deleted-
              Last edited by Andoru; 19th April 2005, 12:22 AM. Reason: double post

Comment

Yup I just checked mine and got a bad rep point for this thread eventhough my post was helpful. Kinda expected that actually - there are quite a few kids on the forums.

Comment

Hello.
                  I found out That I've got 10 Reputation points. Is this standard, so people know that you have just started posting? If not, how do I know where I've got the points from?

I just checked every message I have posted and it says something like "your reputation on this post is even".

Thanks for reading.

Comment

Working...
                  X