X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a little "Mwah"

To the whole of KWF, designers, moderators, contributors, everyone for generally being utterly gorgeous but more particularly

1) Being so nice, helpful and patient to new people like me
    2) Being so informative and knowledgeable
    3) Being so polite and civilized (even the trolls go to the right place, and often own up to trolling!)

I looked for a little heart smilie but guess that you're all too hardcore here for sloppy stuff like that!

Que sera sera

Did I say it right?

Comment

Sounds right to me

Comment

3 cheers for the mods!

"Hip-hip... HORAY!!!!!
        Hip-hip... HORAY!!!!!
        Hip-hip... HORAY!!!!!"

Keep-up the good work! ^_-

Comment

hehe

Why thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by ekajati
            To the whole of KWF, designers, moderators, contributors, everyone for generally being utterly gorgeous but more particularly

1) Being so nice, helpful and patient to new people like me
            2) Being so informative and knowledgeable
            3) Being so polite and civilized (even the trolls go to the right place, and often own up to trolling!)

I looked for a little heart smilie but guess that you're all too hardcore here for sloppy stuff like that!
            To live up to the spirit of kendo, be humble. Accept this praise with pride, but avoid being arrogant. Welcome the world of kendo. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by ekajati
              Yeah you can sense that can't you? good luck with your training and welcome to kendo brother/sisterhood.

Comment

Working...
              X