Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vietnam

I would like to see a kendo certificate from Japan

Hmmm...wrong section for this question, but I'm guessing your English is far better than my Vietnamese, so here's one:

http://www.prn2.usm.my/mainsite/abomb/sijil.html

It's the one at the top.

Comment

Where's LNGUYEN?? I would help but my Vietnamese got so crappy that I can only understand, "Have you ate yet?"

Comment

Arhh!! I don't have any Japanese certificate to show him. The only certificate I got is my birth certificate and it is in Vietnamese.

And this is for you Mugu

Man oi Man a Man an chua Man. Man an man dung cham muoi coi chung man ma man cung kho an

Mẫn ơi Mẫn à Mẫn ăn chưa Mẫn. Mẫn ăn mận đừng chắm muối coi chừng mặn mà mận cũng khó ăn

Another thing is I don't like "Hochiminh City" I like "Saigon" better

Comment

Originally posted by LNGUYEN
          Arhh!! I don't have any Japanese certificate to show him. The only certificate I got is my birth certificate and it is in Vietnamese.

And this is for you Mugu

Man oi Man a Man an chua Man. Man an man dung cham muoi coi chung man ma man cung kho an

Mẫn ơi Mẫn Mẫn ăn chưa Mẫn. Mẫn ăn mận đừng chắm muối coi chừng mặn m mận cũng kh ăn

I can't read that! NO fair! *sniff!*

Kaoru

Comment

And this is for you Mugu

Mẫn ơi Mẫn Mẫn ăn chưa Mẫn. Mẫn ăn mận đừng chắm muối coi chừng mặn m mận cũng kh ăn

LOL That's a nice little song from my "have you ate yet?" lol I can still read Vietnamese after all, I'm safe

I like Saigon better also, that's where I used to lived But if I fill out some applications here I have to fill in Ho Chi Minh City

Comment

Originally posted by Kaoru
              I can't read that! NO fair! *sniff!*

Kaoru
              Mẫn is my name in Vietnamese He just made a cute little song for me that basically says "Man oh Man, have you ate yet?" I'm not too sure how to translate the last part, my Vietnamese is not that good, heheheheh

Comment

Originally posted by Mugu
                Mẫn is my name in Vietnamese He just made a cute little song for me that basically says "Man oh Man, have you ate yet?" I'm not too sure how to translate the last part, my Vietnamese is not that good, heheheheh
                Come on, you got to try harder or ask for some help.

Comment

Come on, you got to try harder or ask for some help.
                  Oshietekudasai LNGUYEN-san, onegaishimasu!

I probably know a bit more Japanese than Vietnamese, that's just sad...

Comment

Hahaha...man the only vietnamese I know is what my uni mates decided to teach me...namely two words involving coitus and mama...oh, and there was the classic "oh, large breasts! grab them!" ahhh...they don't teach you that in language school.

Comment

It translates:

Man oh Man (Mugu name), have you eaten yet?. If Man eat man (type of Vietnamese fruit), dont' dip into salt or it will be salty and man (type of Vietnamese fruit) wouldn't taste good either.

Comment

the word VIETNAM makes me salivate.

Comment

I'm vietnamese ,too. But cha'u live in Hanoi . Cha'u only 13 years old . True ! Glad to la`m wen voi everybody ^^

Comment

Working...
                          X