X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reputation points

The "_user_ is on a distinguished road" thing is bugging me for a while, so I found this:

-999999 = User is infamous around these parts
    -50 = User can only hope to improve
    -10 = User has a little shameless behaviour in the past
    0 = User is an unknown quantity at this point
    10 = User is on a distinguished road
    50 = User will become famous soon enough
    150 = User has a spectacular aura about
    250 = User is a jewel in the rough
    350 = User is just really nice
    450 = User is a glorious beacon of light
    550 = User is a name known to all
    650 = User is a splendid one to behold
    1000 = User has much to be proud of
    1500 = User has a brilliant future
    2000 = User has a reputation beyond repute
    I think a lot of us asked this silly reputation system question also. Hope this helps.

Think should make this sticky, a lot of us asked how this reputation thingy works.

Whats the average..?

without having to click on all users, ...it would be fun to know what is the average.

last time I checked , I was "10 = User is on a distinguished road"

Comment

WTH... I only give out bad ones, and there's just not enough rankings for them idiots!!

Comment

better yet....

it may be even more fun to read from guys that are at either way of the spectrum, because Im afraid that most of the forum users, we fall on the "average" ..." User is on a distinguished road"

mmmmm
        Last edited by akumalkenshi; 3rd March 2006, 08:26 AM. Reason: grammar

Comment

joy

Originally posted by mingshi
          WTH... I only give out bad ones, and there's just not enough rankings for them idiots!!

It gives me enough joy that there are still those "enlightened ones " out there who regard this forum as their own personal scale for ones capacity to express own thought. If there are at least enough of these kind in every government , then there would not be world conflict....or not.

Comment

Originally posted by mingshi
            Beat me, abuse me, don't stop, it feels so good.

Comment

Wasn't even aware of such a thing..

Comment

Originally posted by Ignatz
                Beat me, abuse me, don't stop, it feels so good.
                Looks like I'll have to introduce you to my Ty Cobb specialo Dou waza...its where you point with the shinai a la baseball style to indicate a home run and then...well, hehehee

Comment

While I'm at it, let's explain this system...

Where is this thingy: To those who don't know where the reputation thingy is, it's the Scale on the upper right of your posts - it only appears after you logged in. When you point your mouse to the little green dot under your post counts (don't have to click it), you'll see "_username_ is on a distinguished road" or something else depending on your points.

To give a point to someone - click on the Scale, you'll see you can give possitive or negative point by choose I approve or I disapprove. Add comment if you want, but it will not show your username to the person you're giving to unless you let them know by signing your name in the comment box.

Now, let's abuse it...

Comment

Originally posted by KhawMengLee
                    Looks like I'll have to introduce you to my Ty Cobb specialo Dou waza...its where you point with the shinai a la baseball style to indicate a home run and then...well, hehehee
                    Sorry my friend, it was the Bambino, Babe Ruth who did the pointing thing. You are on the road to bad rep points.
                    World Baseball Classic started! Japan crushes China 18-2 and Korea wins 2-0 over Taipei.

Comment

Whoever gave me a neg and wrote "Just to piss you off ", what an asshole.

Comment

I got a neg for congratulating the people who made the US team. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignatz
                          Sorry my friend, it was the Bambino, Babe Ruth who did the pointing thing. You are on the road to bad rep points.
                          World Baseball Classic started! Japan crushes China 18-2 and Korea wins 2-0 over Taipei.
                          Yeah, but ole' cobbs would be the one to take a bat to ya! hahahaha

Comment

I'm off the scale apparently - so is this good or bad ??????

Comment

I got a quite a number of the bad ones in the past ... hehe, quite a rascal I am. I am an 'unknown quantity at this point' ... whatever that means, but there was this one, who was trying to help me (or not), and instead of giving me a good rep point, he/she gave me a bad one and the comment was 'help you along' ... don't know whether that was sincere and a wrong button mistake, or a sarcastic comment ...

Comment

Working...
                              X