X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is his death penalty a just?

After read this, I am just stunned. This is so harsh and.... What "peace upon you" it is.http://www.guardian.co.uk/internatio...734776,00.html

Originally posted by LNGUYEN
    After read this, I am just stunned. This is so harsh and.... What "peace upon you" it is.http://www.guardian.co.uk/internatio...734776,00.html
    My only comment to you is, was it worth sacrificing one soldier's life to turn the country over to a people of this mindset?

Comment

Yes that is incredibly harsh!!

Comment

here here!

Comment

Yes it sure is harsh but it's also one of the laws that soceity lives by how harsh it might be.

Should it be changed.

In my opinion, Yes but then I'm neither a Muslim nor Christian nor have I ever set foot in this country or spoken to one of it's inhabitants to have one of them explaining to me why such harsh law should excist.

So before we would have something like this clear and before the judge have sentenced it would be too early to judge about this too I think.

Comment

The death penalty is wrong, unnecessary and harsh under any and all circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Eiliries
              The death penalty is wrong, unnecessary and harsh under any and all circumstances.
              Agreed. Men don't give lives, we shouldn't take it either.

Comment

Originally posted by Eiliries
                tell that to the people who's little children were kidnapped, raped, tortured and killed. yes.. death penalty is unnecessary.. lethal injection is too good for such people. wasting bullet is even more worse.. hanging takes too much time. any convicted child molestor with positive id should be hung, drawn and quatered and fed to pigs.

tho, for this specific case with convert to different religion, it seems rather harsh.

pete

Comment

Originally posted by bullet08
                  tell that to the people who's little children were kidnapped, raped, tortured and killed. yes.. death penalty is unnecessary.. lethal injection is too good for such people. wasting bullet is even more worse.. hanging takes too much time. any convicted child molestor with positive id should be hung, drawn and quatered and fed to pigs.

tho, for this specific case with convert to different religion, it seems rather harsh.

pete
                  In full agreement... 100%

Comment

Originally posted by article
                    "We are not against any particular religion in the world. But in Afghanistan, this sort of thing is against the law," the judge said. "It is an attack on Islam."
                    Right. That makes a ton of sense. Of course we cannot pass judgement because "all cultures and religions are beautiful" or some bullsh*t like that.

Comment

A question for fellow Brits:

Do you think the death penalty should be enforced in Britain?

Comment

Originally posted by bullet08

pete
                        And if you do it in the open air market the crowds can cheer and slobber all over each other. What a wonderful society we will have then.
                        Hope you recognize the sarcasm. Barbarism begets only barbarism.

Comment

and which is crueler, death, or life in a cage ?

Comment

Aaaah rats, Ignatz here we are again. As I am in the Philly region we should suspend the posts and debate this over beers somewhere.

Comment

There is no debate. Advocating execution on the grounds that it is humane is stupid.

Comment

Working...
                              X