X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loose Change 2nd Edition

"Loose Change is a terrifying, masterful, well paced 9/11 conspiracy documentary that puts Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11 to absolute shame."
    -R.L. Shaffer, DVDFuture

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=loose+change

http://www.loosechange911.com/

So the theory behind this piece of crap is that it was the U.S. government that was behind the September 11 attack. I have an idea. How about if these little "film makers" just get a list of the addresses of all of the victims and go piss in their front yards and moon their relatives.

Comment

thank you ignatz....i dont think it could be expressed anymore accuratley...

Comment

Actually I dont agree with the conclusion that the US government is behind the 9/11 attack, but they did present some compelling evidences that casted questions about the validity of the version of "truth" presented by the government.

Beside, you are supposed to form your own opinion of the matter, which is really the important point and coincidentally I think you also missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepiraph
          Actually I dont agree with the conclusion that the US government is behind the 9/11 attack, but they did present some compelling evidences that casted questions about the validity of the version of "truth" presented by the government.

Beside, you are supposed to form your own opinion of the matter, which is really the important point and coincidentally I think you also missed.
          sure, if I pay them 17.95.
          I followed all of the links and very few of them worked. The one I did see showed the first tower collapsing and the narrator claiming that it showed preset explosive devices going off. Do I really need to pay 17.95 to see the rest?
          The fact that some little kid wants to make some money by claiming some kind of conspiracy does not mean that I need to watch his junk and failing to do so means that I am somehow remiss.
          There simply is no "important point". I live in New York and luckily I was not there that day. This stuff is highly offensive and transparent.
          Did you know that the moon landing was actually done on a sound stage? No kidding, one of the best kept conspiracies of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignatz
            sure, if I pay them 17.95.
            I followed all of the links and very few of them worked. The one I did see showed the first tower collapsing and the narrator claiming that it showed preset explosive devices going off. Do I really need to pay 17.95 to see the rest?
            The fact that some little kid wants to make some money by claiming some kind of conspiracy does not mean that I need to watch his junk and failing to do so means that I am somehow remiss.
            There simply is no "important point". I live in New York and luckily I was not there that day. This stuff is highly offensive and transparent.
            Actually I dont think the $17.95 type is any different than the one that was already shown in google video.

Did you know that the moon landing was actually done on a sound stage? No kidding, one of the best kept conspiracies of all time.
            WTF does that have to do with anything? There is a huge difference in claiming that the moon landing is fake and saying that there are discrepencies in the version of the 9/11 that was presented by the US government.

Also judging from the WMD claims of the US government and the subsequent war that resulted from it, it would be prudent to doubt the validity of at least some of the more dubious US government claims.

Comment

back in 80's there were list of books called truly tasteless jokes.. err..

pete

Comment

Myy favorite review:
                I find a colander is more effective at filtering out both the 1800 and 850 MHz mind control beams. Tinfoil suffers from weak signal impedance in the high frequency range.

Comment

Working...
                X