Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

wow - just wow... #2...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wow - just wow... #2...

    This is how the most American think about the world..


    http://www.digitalfog.com/wp-content...ricanWorld.jpg

  • #2
    hehe. i like that one.
    but they drew america too small, its should be bigger than the rest of em put together.

    Comment


    • #3
      ?

      Why is Japan in radioactive section????
      Is it because how to making Godzilla or something?

      Comment


      • #4
        Hiroshima?! Nagasaki?!

        ...Just Maybe

        Comment


        • #5
          Oh ok.

          Maybe on one side some persons are thinking this.
          I am sure not all of them. America is a big country.
          but on another side, I think Macarthur and America was very good for Japan's future in the long term at that time. But do you think is it really what Americans are thinking about?
          LIke ha ha, we drop a bomb on them?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Kenzan
            LIke ha ha, we drop a bomb on them?
            More like: "that's all we care to know about them".

            I think the illustration would be better with a Honda or Toyota symbol over Japan, though. At least that is more relevant.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by verissimus
              More like: "that's all we care to know about them".

              I think the illustration would be better with a Honda or Toyota symbol over Japan, though. At least that is more relevant.
              or maybe it's better showing image of sushi, anime, and lot of ninja running around with playstation.
              LOL

              Comment


              • #8
                Arf Nice one.

                Awooga Guy particularly likes the "Nike Factory" and "Microsoft Factory" bits.



                That is all.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Got a good laugh with it... Love the 51 state bit and the Mouse head bit

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I guess they meant to say Moosehead... But then again 90% of American are illiterate..

                    Originally posted by Kitsune
                    Got a good laugh with it... Love the 51 state bit and the Mouse head bit

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      It's nice to know we in America have such a good rep in the surrounding world!! ^___^

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Kenzan
                        Oh ok.

                        Maybe on one side some persons are thinking this.
                        I am sure not all of them. America is a big country.
                        but on another side, I think Macarthur and America was very good for Japan's future in the long term at that time.
                        I sure the victims' relatives see it the same way!
                        Originally posted by Kenzan
                        But do you think is it really what Americans are thinking about?
                        LIke ha ha, we drop a bomb on them?
                        No, I don't think that (I did not make that map).
                        But it was pretty obvious.

                        I personally think it should say "Ninja's be here!"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by rainmaker
                          I guess they meant to say Moosehead... But then again 90% of American are illiterate..
                          I love it! A vast over simplification, but a good laugh. Whether mouse head is because mice are quiet and unnoticeable, or simply because of illiteracy--it doesn't matter as so many Americans have their brain on auto-pilot following whatever indoctrination they received. (No offense intended to anyone who actually thought about that sentence, as clearly it doesn't apply to you.)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by rainmaker
                            I guess they meant to say Moosehead... But then again 90% of American are illiterate..
                            Or they might have been talking about those hats that looks like a mickey mouse hat. I remember seeing a pic with a Canadian officer wearing something like that?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              but they drew america too small, its should be bigger than the rest of em put together.
                              America is fine, they just forgot to put in Texas. We still consider ourselves an independent Republic you know, along with our vassal states of Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Colorado.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X