X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScottUK
    Just out of interest, Sensei Harrison got back to me re: Alex the backyard ninja.....
    Thanks for the update. I was dying to know.

Comment

Just out of interest, Sensei Harrison got back to me re: Alex the backyard ninja.

It turns out that the guy has only had a couple of lessons - and is already making an arse of himself and embarrassing his sensei...

I won't publish the email (as I do not have permission to do so) but I expect the situation will be cleared up soon.
      Thanks for the update.

Comment

• [QUOTE=keima]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m-8ZqqKNX8
        the link on the topic of discussion. THAT IS NOT ME!!!

Evedently I came too late to see some of the vids. Where do you find these idiots? it must take alot of time and effort!!

Comment

• Link is busted..
          ;(

Comment

• Add him to your friends list and you can see 'em.

Comment

Add him to your friends list and you can see 'em.
              Scary thought that! he he

Comment

• Sigh, i love watching idiots hurt themself. It strengthens the genepool. But alas whenever i try to watch most of the idiots do their backyard kendo i get the message, "This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request." Sigh... I laugh when people do stuff like this as you can do nothing more except pity their parents. Explaining that they arent showing respect to the art is pointless as that would be lost upon them. My guess is the one fellow in the video i did get to see, has likely to yet train in the bogu. I've learned that most think they are barney bad @$$. Until they get the bogu on and someone is hitting them back.

Comment

• It has been suggested that we migrate to BYN, is there a more preferable destination? http://www.trickstutorials.com/forum...ad.php?t=69839

Comment

Working...
                  X