Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rape laws

Originally posted by Alison2805
    Sorry, I thought you said in an earlier post that you were training in Russia, my bad!

What I mean to say was youre assuming the way girls are manipulative and complaining is typical for your country, ie cultural, right? You say you include girls and encourage them etc, but you get in a very bad mood when they complain about kendo hurting. Perhaps it is cultural for you to assume that women will act this way?

As an example, we have a guy in our dojo who doesnt like tsuki. He isnt comfortable recieving it and everyone knows this. Everyone is happy to accommodate this, and noone tsuki's him during jigeiko. When he participates in tsuki drills most people take extra care not to miss. We all know he will get more comfortable in time, and he will get to the point where he can take a really strong tsuki thrust.

Like you said earlier, make sure you train with someone according to their abilities and what they personally can handle - not according to whether they are female.

of course u r right, when i say its a cultural thing i mean that its the way that people goes naturally. and of course u are so right coz its up to all of us the way our own society works, here everyone knows that something is weird, but its easyer to stay as we are than to change.

just to tell you another thing, in my country its a crime when a guy rape a woman (and of course is a really bad thing) buy according yo our laws its NOT a crime if a woman rapes a man, u can get the idea...

Originally posted by Inner_Silence
    just to tell you another thing, in my country its a crime when a guy rape a woman (and of course is a really bad thing) buy according yo our laws its NOT a crime if a woman rapes a man, u can get the idea...
    Maybe coz that never happened...

Comment

Rape implies violence... And violence is so masculine...

Comment

yeah but its the fact, it doesnt matter if it happened or not, it matters coz my law protects the girls but not the guys and thats is sexual discrimination, i think it should be equal to all sides (guys, girls or any mixture of that)
        anyway, it could happen.

Comment

Rape implies violence... And violence is so masculine...

hehehe, come to my dojo, Ill show you some pretty female violence
          Last edited by Alison2805; 5th October 2006, 02:06 PM.

Comment

hmmm ill have it in mind

Comment

Originally posted by Inner_Silence
              law protects the girls but not the guys and thats is sexual discrimination
              It could be, but law protects everyone from suffering violence - the "rape" law is there just to increase the time the guy will be in prison for that particular "type" of violence - a crime that women happen to never commit...

Comment

u r sure of that? i really think that it could happen, very rare times, but it could

Comment

Originally posted by Alison2805
                  hehehe, come to my dojo, Ill show you some pretty female violence
                  lol
                  Girls at my dojo are good fighters as well - we can't really make distinction between boys and girls when they're fighting... Yet they're sweet when it's over...

Comment

Originally posted by 目の届く限り
                    Maybe coz that never happened...
                    There are different forms of rape, not all of which are as difficult as pushing a marshmallow into a parking meter.

Comment

the "rape" law is there just to increase the time the guy will be in prison for that particular "type" of violence - a crime that women happen to never commit...
                      you are wrong in this assumption, it does happen, i know someone it happened to, he was passed out drunk and...well you know the rest.

Comment

It could be, but law protects everyone from suffering violence - the "rape" law is there just to increase the time the guy will be in prison for that particular "type" of violence - a crime that women happen to never commit...
                        im not sure of the wording of american law
                        but the english rape act, now that its been amended means men can be raped.
                        it is rare though
                        and as for the type of violence. there is a set base penalty over here for rape as an offense itself. it is then increased/decreased according to aggrivating or mitigating circumstances. and theres different levels of rape too.
                        Last edited by rottunpunk; 6th October 2006, 04:51 AM.

Comment

raped by women!?? Hmm... if the girl is sexy/good looking, i wouldn't mind it ONE BIT HAHAHA

sorry to be off topic here...

Comment

Originally posted by k.en21
                            raped by women!?? Hmm... if the girl is sexy/good looking, i wouldn't mind it ONE BIT HAHAHA

sorry to be off topic here...
                            I smell ignorant and seriously bad sense of humor...

Comment

*ouch*
                              but still, would you mind if an incredibly delicious piece of candy is shoved into your mouth when you're full? For me, no.

all right, i'm gonna stop it right here since i can sense this is going to draw some flames...

Comment

Working...
                              X