Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amaizing Sord wurk - luk an lurn...!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX5gfUHzV_8

even better

better yet the idiots from the karate club, huge liability for the other martial arts groups (especially kendo) if they go and injure themselves because then we could come under serious scrutiny about safety.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T3HqfTS0F4&NR

Comment

Sorry but that's Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Aegean Warrior
        Sorry but that's Ridiculous.
        Really?
        How so?

Comment

I love the Basketball Jersey and the cap with...was that a Mosquito net??..in the back.
          Classic Ninjery.
          Take it to the hole, Yo! Samurai StylezzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzZZZZzzZZzzzz..*

Comment

I think the first one is fine for what it is - he uses some traditional sword stuff which looks a lot better than just twirling.

The cutting party was sad. That's when bad things happen.

Hank.

Comment

Woooaaa yeh butt dis is probly howw Moosashi startted too... gotter start sumweah...

Comment

Originally posted by EasyMeat
                Woooaaa yeh butt dis is probly howw Moosashi startted too... gotter start sumweah...
                can I have translation please? English or Dutch, if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by ender84567
                  Holy crap...First Tupperware parties, now botox and sword cutting parties, what's next?

Comment

I'm sorry... but I don't think that he's that good...
                    Yes, everyone has to start somewhere... and this is just my opinion... but I don't think he would have lasted too long in feudal japan doing that...
                    ... who's moosashi? Do you mean musashi? Or is it someone else entirely?
                    ... or is it just another translation?

Please don't take offense to my post, I don't mean it in a bad way.

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen_Blade
                      Yes, everyone has to start somewhere... and this is just my opinion... but I don't think he would have lasted too long in feudal japan doing that...
                      ... who's moosashi? Do you mean musashi? Or is it someone else entirely?
                      ... or is it just another translation?

Please don't take offense to my post, I don't mean it in a bad way.
                      Check which thread you're under first. Don't worry, I'll give you some time

Now you see why it was posted under here?

Comment

Oops, I meant which sub forum this thread is under.

Comment

well, at least they seem like they are enjoying themselves.

Comment

Not as much me watching these guys!! HAHAHAHA!!! I think some of it is staged, I dont care, its entertaining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaUbd...related&search

Comment

Originally posted by Alison2805
                              Not as much me watching these guys!! HAHAHAHA!!! I think some of it is staged, I dont care, its entertaining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaUbd...related&search
                              If it's staged, it's still funny. If it's not, it's hilarious.

Originally posted by Heathen_Blade
                              Yeah, he's just looking for flash - not practicality. It's like when people buy an SUV then never take it off the city streets (sort of).

Hank (I never lose!)
                              Last edited by Hank; 8th November 2006, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X