X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why,why,why!

To start let me say I have NOTHING against females.....

Its seems to me that MOST females seem to enjoy driving me INSANE! I base this of an occurance in my recent past...(flashback to a few days ago)...Ok so im riding along in the passenger seat of a van with "a relative" in the driver seat and she has been riding me ALL DAY. Im not one to lose my composure so i just sit quietly and ignore her ....but a person can only take so much.I hit my breaking point and calmly ask her to stop the van so i can walk home,she does not comply.At this moment i have what is called "A moment of clarity" HOWEVER it was more of "A moment of insanity".So As we drive along because of her refusal to stop I give her one more warning to stop the damn van and she speeds up to piss me off.At this moment I calmly and quietly open the door and step out onto the highway.I then remember getting up of the pavment bloody and dusty and i walked to sub-way and ordered a meatball sub (my fav) the lady was so shocked she let me have it for free (i was bleeding all over the floors).

Anyways my question is....can a guy do something to attract naturaly insane females?because im a magnet......

Originally posted by Shogun
    "A moment of insanity"
    good way to sum it up. this has no place in the Women's Forum, it would be more appropriate in Lounge or Flames.

Comment

I'm kinda struggling to figure out what this has to do with women and kendo??

Comment

Dude what you did was insane so it's only natural that you're a magnet to insane women, i would only risk doing that kind of stunt if my life was threatened.

Comment

It wasnt exactly "fun".....they are right though maybe this tread she go somewhere else......I just posted it here because the question was more directed to females.

Comment

For whatever reason you were given the Mr.Toad's murderous ride for:
            Remember this: It was your fault. Make no mistake: It will *always* be your fault.
            The sooner you realize this fact of life, the sooner you will realize that women, are, in fact, not the insane creatures as you surmise, but rather they are our insidiously-pheramonal, evolutionary-hormonal, alien-esque-emotional, intellectually-superior and nefariously-clandestine Masters of the
            Earth!!!
            (Insert lighting strike sound here)
            You must now go unto to her, prostrate yourself and beg for the opportunity to apologize for your clumsy staining of the van with your unworthy blood, ~and for traumatizing her with your screams (which caused her to almost hit a cute fluffy squirrel as she swerved) -as you rolled down the street like a lump of selfish, inconsiderate Persian rug that you are.
            Make many offerings, to her, and she may just let you live.

~But I have said too much....You place us all in danger with your lamentations!
            Take the blue pill quickly, and resume your servile dronage lest we all suffer from your indiscretions!!

Comment

...because the question was more directed to females.
              so you are assuming that females who do kendo must understand why some random female is batsh*t crazy? you sir are an ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenzan
                bunch of nonsense
                You are getting very close to stuff that got you in trouble before. I suggest that you not get involved in any discussion on this thread or any women's thread.

Shoghun: You are a troubled person and should seek professional help quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenzan
                  as you rolled down the street like a lump of selfish, inconsiderate Persian rug that you are.
                  Hey, hey -- what do the Persians have to do with this?

Comment

Its seems to me that MOST females seem to enjoy driving me INSANE! I base this of an occurance in my recent past...(flashback to a few days ago)...Ok so im riding along in the passenger seat of a van with "a relative" in the driver seat and she has been riding me ALL DAY.
                    A couple of things to remember and keep close to you for the rest of your life since you are now classified as an adult ... (1) No one can do anything to you without your consent. Nothing at all. If something is happening, it is because you are allowing it. Sloughing the blame off on women, as Kenzan is doing in his attempt at humor, is simply trying to dodge the fact that you are consenting to it. (2) If you don't like something, change it. Just about everything in life is subject to change. Some things are easier to change than others, but almost everything can be changed if you so desire.
                    At this moment I calmly and quietly open the door and step out onto the highway.
                    That smacks of serious lack of control issues. I think you should get professional help to correct your lack of self control before you get angry and drive through a crowded shopping mall or something! I gotta agree with Nochi-no-tsuki on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignatz
                      You are getting very close to stuff that got you in trouble before. I suggest that you not get involved in any discussion on this thread or any women's thread.
                      Hai.

Comment

Did I miss kenzan getting in trouble?

Comment

yes, i am curious as well...

Comment

Anyways my question is....can a guy do something to attract naturaly insane females?because im a magnet......
                            Let me start out by saying, you are so humble.
                            Secondly, insane people attract insane people. Now that you've jumped out of a moving van, you are even more attractive.

Comment

My two cents:

I second what has been said before:
                              In whatever case it is always your fault. There are hardly any things in life which you can't, really can't influence, so you are to change the things that cause anger or pain.
                              I think you should always start looking for faults of yourself instead of faults of others.

^^

Just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X