Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

France, what went wrong?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • France, what went wrong?

    So what's the deal with France?
    Doesn't seem to like anyone and likes to oppose everyone.
    No one seems to like them. And if people do like France and related, why??
    Do Japanese like France?
    Why do they have so many nasal sound in their language?
    Isn't Napoleon a Corsican?
    Why do some people learn French?

  • #2
    We should learn to love the french as we love all of humanity. Their berets and those cute little striped shirts are adorable. Hopefully they will stop burning cars.
    America loves you little frenchies.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Ignatz View Post
      We should learn to love the french as we love all of humanity. Their berets and those cute little striped shirts are adorable. Hopefully they will stop burning cars.
      America loves you little frenchies.
      It is a well known fact that English people love the French. They are our nearest non-English speaking neighbour, tragically separated from us by a narrow strip of water. We love them so much that we built a tunnel so we could get to their lovely country and meet with those extremely courteous and helpful Parisians so much quicker.

      We even have ships sailing across that narrow strip of water night and day, such is our buring desire to get to France.

      They always support us when we have a problem with the European Union, always taking our side if there is a dispute with, for example, our beef. They always obey the laws of the European Union, hastening to implement even the silliest of European Union rules and regulations, with a song in their hearts and a merry quip on their lips and that endearing Gallic shrug when things don't quite work out for them. "C'est, la vie!, they say, "Of course we do not mind if your English lamb is taking money from our French farmers. The more the better."

      And they do so love to hear the English attempting to speak French. So patient as we try to emulate their accent, so endearing in their patience when we get it wrong. And they do so to love to compliment us on how well we speak French and how unlike the quacking of demented ducks we sound.

      Oh, yes, where would the English be without the French, who we love so dearly. Sigh!

      Comment


      • #4
        Lol so much 'love' for French. Vive la France!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Kyung View Post
          So what's the deal with France?
          Doesn't seem to like anyone and likes to oppose everyone.
          No one seems to like them. And if people do like France and related, why??
          Do Japanese like France?
          Why do they have so many nasal sound in their language?
          Isn't Napoleon a Corsican?
          Why do some people learn French?
          There is nothing wrong.

          Yes we like to oppose everyone. Why not?
          But we never said that we dislike anybody (even the brits. What would be France without UK , Decado ?)
          People do not like us. That's not a problem, we do not like us too. But France is still a lovely place.
          I do not know the japanese opinion about France.
          Those nasal sounds help us to find Yankees spies.
          Yes Bonaparte is Corsican. That's why he went to France: There is nothing in Corsica.
          French is the language with the best oathes. Your "fuck" is not enough.

          Comment


          • #6
            Ah, yes! The France, the English, and the rest of European Union. Your guys colonized many countries, exploited all of man power and resources to the point that many of them hardly get up to their own feets. That created so many poor countries which you called "Third World" countries. And now, to restrict their development, you started to call for "Saving Environment" to save many endanger species which were slaughter during your civilezed game called "African expedition hunting trip".

            Oh, by the way, without fresh supplied from American, your English probably speak German by now.

            Oh man, I just opened a can of worm

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Big One View Post
              Ah, yes! The France, the English, and the rest of European Union. Your guys colonized many countries, exploited all of man power and resources to the point that many of them hardly get up to their own feets.
              Yeah, we did show you the way, didn't we, but you beat us at our own game, by far...

              Not completely off-topic:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID8tuuYylkQ

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Kyung View Post
                Doesn't seem to like anyone and likes to oppose everyone.
                Replace "France" with "America" and ask yourself again...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by mingshi View Post
                  Replace "France" with "America" and ask yourself again...
                  Not true, America loves everyone, including all of the various chinas and france. We even love the dutch.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Spendius View Post
                    Yeah, we did show you the way, didn't we, but you beat us at our own game, by far...

                    Not completely off-topic:
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID8tuuYylkQ
                    There's nothing like French Oral! Do you know that the French don't have a word for double entendre?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Big One View Post
                      Oh, by the way, without fresh supplied from American, your English probably speak German by now.
                      Then we'd be on here saying how shite you all are in german :P

                      but i doubt that's the only thing that would have changed if the Nazis <-- not just germans btw, had won the war

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Big One View Post
                        Ah, yes! The France, the English, and the rest of European Union. Your guys colonized many countries, exploited all of man power and resources to the point that many of them hardly get up to their own feets. That created so many poor countries which you called "Third World" countries. And now, to restrict their development, you started to call for "Saving Environment" to save many endanger species which were slaughter during your civilezed game called "African expedition hunting trip".

                        Oh, by the way, without fresh supplied from American, your English probably speak German by now.

                        Oh man, I just opened a can of worm
                        Those countries were poor well before we got there. And some strange customs - ever heard of thugee and suttee?

                        A lot of the endangered species in Africa are now endangered because of the actions of the people who live there - ever hear of bush meat? And as for the bison in America - I wonder who nearly killed them off?

                        And fresh what from the US saved us from speaking German?

                        If we're not careful we'll be back to the "Americans & Culture" thread!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          for your consideration

                          Something to think about...
                          Last edited by Obukan_dude; 3rd April 2007, 01:40 AM. Reason: Viva Le France!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Nige View Post
                            Then we'd be on here saying how shite you all are in german :P

                            but i doubt that's the only thing that would have changed if the Nazis <-- not just germans btw, had won the war
                            Diese Amerikaner, sie sind scheisse, nicht wahr! Now look what you started. Der Krieg beginnt!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Nige View Post
                              Then we'd be on here saying how shite you all are in german. . .
                              And we would still love you silly little people, you are just so quaint. smoochie woochie.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X