Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is back on...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is back on...

    Commiserations to the British and Irish males on the forum on the start of this year's Big Brother.

    You know what this means:

    1. You won't be allowed near the telly at any time for the next six months (the current season and all the crap about it they show after)

    2. Friday is eviction night, forget about bringing your woman out or any socialising activities until that is over, expect to spend the rest of the weekend watching reruns of it

    3. Every conversation in work will start with "Well, I don't really watch it, but..."

    4. Is three AM, and she is watching them sleep, and no, you still can't change the channel


    Ah well....

  • #2
    Originally posted by JCM View Post
    1. You won't be allowed near the telly at any time for the next six months (the current season and all the crap about it they show after)
    More time for Keiko

    Originally posted by JCM View Post
    2. Friday is eviction night, forget about bringing your woman out or any socialising activities until that is over, expect to spend the rest of the weekend watching reruns of it
    Me and the missus do Iai/Jodo on a friday.. hahhaha Owned!

    Originally posted by JCM View Post
    3. Every conversation in work will start with "Well, I don't really watch it, but..."
    The is the truest thing I've ever read on these forums! + rep for you sir

    Originally posted by JCM View Post
    4. Is three AM, and she is watching them sleep, and no, you still can't change the channel
    Go to bed and have a crank

    Ah Big Brother, making men virtual divorcees without any of the benefits.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by shred_lord View Post
      Ah Big Brother, making men virtual divorcees without any of the benefits.
      Tragically the mrs doesn't watch that shit either.

      Can someone PM me if they either, a) have a mass orgy, or b) start killing each other please?

      Until then I won't bother.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ScottUK View Post
        Tragically the mrs doesn't watch that shit either.

        Can someone PM me if they either, a) have a mass orgy, or b) start killing each other please?

        Until then I won't bother.
        A) my house you bring the girls b) cant help ya with

        Comment


        • #5
          I think he meant on big brother...

          Comment


          • #6
            I'd rather shoot myself in the crotch with a .44 Magnum than watch Big Brother. It really epitomises the horrible Telivision that's sweeping the country faster than Bird Flu.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by shred_lord View Post

              Go to bed and have a crank
              Now that's the truest thing i've heard on the forums!

              Comment


              • #8
                Was watching QI the other night, Stephen Fry mentioned that the guy who owns the company that produces Big Brother's great grandfather was the engineer who designed and built London's sewer system. Fry commented that the engineer spent all his time pumping shit out of London only to have his great great grandson start pumping it back in....

                Mike

                Comment


                • #9
                  LOL your avatar is great JCM. Good ol' Cardinal Fang

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    NOBODY expects the Spanish inquisition!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Dave_petrucci View Post
                      I'd rather shoot myself in the crotch with a .44 Magnum than watch Big Brother. It really epitomises the horrible Telivision that's sweeping the country faster than Bird Flu.
                      Whilst I can't condone the self mutilation of one's genital area with a hefty firearm, I totally agree with the sentiment. I have, however, thought of a way they could pep the show up for decent no-nonsense folk (the likes of which have already posted in this thread). All they need to do is go through the audition tapes to find the most fame-hungry, conceited, controversy-courting, "wacky", "zany" knobbers to put in the house (hang on, slight flaw - they do this every year. ). Then, once everybody is in the house, ply them with cheap booze for a couple of hours so their inhibitions strip away and we can see them for what they really are.


















                      Then gas 'em!
                      Last edited by Mokujin77; 1st June 2007, 05:30 AM. Reason: Added a comma.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        "b) start killing each other please?"

                        I think they were about to a couple of years back, they mixed a bunch of neat freaks up with a bunch of childish slobs (I know which I'd be). They cut the lights and sent in security before anyone was hurt though

                        Since then my sister's developed more sense and stopped watching.
                        Last edited by theicychameleon; 1st June 2007, 06:31 AM. Reason: Spelling

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Oh no! Got home from keiko last night and found SWMBO watching it... ARGGGH!
                          Seems to be full of chicks at the moment. Is it supposed to be girl-on-girl BB this time round?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            It could be worse, that is really sickening:

                            http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6699847.stm

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Not if you need a kidney it ain't.... but entertainment it should not be.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X