X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear GODS, NOOOOOOO WHYYYYY???!!!!!

This is the most heinous thing I have ever heard of.

A remake of the Seven Samurai.

With...with...with.....

Zhang Ziyi and YE GODS!!!!

GEORGE CLOONEY?????

Direct to video????!!!!!! WTF!!!

I repeat! W...T...F.!!!!!!!!!

NNNooOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOooo!!!
    ARGGGGGGHHH!!!

Just kill me..kill me now....
    Someone please tell me this is bogus...or a very bad dream...something!!!!

Eeeeewwwwww....

Why such a funky cast??

That's just... bizzarre.

I get my new PC tomorrow and I'll get to view those links. Yay!! Um... I mean, the "Yay!" is for getting the PC.

Kaoru

Comment

Pfft..why not a remake? They've already ****** up "Sanjuro" with a remake. Why not ruin the rest too?

Comment

the only reason george clooney would be in it is if the movie is going to take place in modern times, and its highly unlikely that they would get 2 high budget stars for a direct to video movie

Comment

Well, aparently Hisao Kurosawa needs money so... that's why we are going to see this soon

Comment

If it has Zhang Ziyi in it, I'll watch it....

Comment

May some unknown force strike down these fools for their blasphemy.

Comment

I'm not too thrilled with the George Clooney-deal and the prospect of a remake...But in all fairness we musn't forget that this wouldnt be the first remake of the Seven Samurai and placed in another enviroment. "The Magnificent Seven"

Comment

urgh. thanks for the heads up kenzan
                  ill be avoiding that one then

Comment

Is thar gunna be tiddie in it?

Comment

Only a mere rumor for now it seems. Clooney ? As a samurai ?? why ! Cruise would make a sooo much better Kambei...

Your links pointed me to a new bookmark though, I can't wait to see that one !

- Snow White and the Seven Shaolin Monks --
                      Jet Li might be joining Natalie Portman to star in Disney's Snow White and the Seven Shaolin Monks (tentative). Yuen Wo Ping will be the martial arts director for this US$70m film. In this modern version of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, Jet Li will lead six other Shaolin monks to guard the princess played by Natalie Portman. As the script is still being worked on, whether there'd be a Prince Charming has not been disclosed.

Comment

Hmmm... I can imagine the pitch now...
                        "it'd be like ocean's eleven, but with samurai and theres only 7 of them"

Comment

I'll have to see how it turns out, but most likely it will just be another 'The Last Samurai'.

Comment

George Clooney is a pretty good actor. You people are a bunch of snobs and with no really good reason. You are more like a bunch of otaku.

Oh, and I liked Last Samurai. It's a movie you stupid twits, not an assault on your religion.

Comment

If it brings a new tidal wave of kendo-hopefuls to the dojos, I'm all for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X