X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Model Samurai?

This was sent to me by a friend - who may or may not admit it on this thread - her skill with sword, shinai and bokuto may suck but she dresses a whole lot better than us during practice.

http://brienicolemarie.americankenpo...com/index.html

There are two videos (one titled kendo.wmv for some reason) and a link to other pages at the bottom. Enjoy...

sheesh... those guys got more black belts than ebogu and eguchi combined.

interesting that their main page lists all their instructors/sokes/PhDs/Professors/whatever... and oh, here's the hot chick in our group..

oh well, something nice to look at on monday anyway

Comment

oh, disregard.. .i see from one of her pics that she's one of the many 5.dans they have there...

Comment

The guy in the last picture of page 1 is 10 dan. He must be unbeatable.

Comment

Drexer's long-lost sister?

Comment

My eyes! My eyes!
            I love the Sensei with the Uwagi, sweatpants, and K-mart tennis shoes with the Wallhanger stuffed into his waistband.
            Awesome.

Comment

Oh wow, drop the belt and she's ready to hit the clubs. Nifty... I wish our kendo uniforms were all this... can't think of a politically correct adjective...

Comment

Do they give out dan grades to the ladies for dress sense?
                In which case, the men probably get graded according to the number of badges they have.

I know we shouldn't jump to conclusions or be over-anxious to judge, but something inside of me is saying "No, sorry, wrong!"

Comment

I dunno, on the one hand I feel bad cause I mean, I'm sure these people are serious, and they feel good with what they're doing and who am I to judge, right? However on the other hand, all I see is a group without proper technique or relationship with the steel, flailing about sharp swords which is very dangerous. There's a reason they use bokkuto for practice until you are skilled enough, and sorry, this is no skill.

That woman's clothes, well sorry, those are just laughable, they're bad for any sport or martial art. Well... actually from another woman's standpoint, they're just bad. Period :P

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew S View Post
                    I know we shouldn't jump to conclusions or be over-anxious to judge, but something inside of me is saying "No, sorry, wrong!"
                    I suggest you watch the two videos on the homepage and then prepare to jump...

Comment

I watched. I jumped.

Comment

until now i believed that giving a woman a sword made her twice as hot, no question, but after watching those videos my woman + sword = hotty rule has been dashed.

sminch

Comment

Originally posted by ScottUK View Post
                          I suggest you watch the two videos on the homepage and then prepare to jump...
                          Is The Man Show still on?

Comment

The guy standing on the far right in last pic of page 1 looks like Dr Phil's (http://www.talkingnfl.com/wp-content...07/dr_phil.jpg) long lost cousin!

Comment

hmmm

doesnt matter...

the thing is that she isnt that hot, but she is quite doable anyways...

Comment

Working...
                              X