X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Maro, Maybe Hasuji isn't J. Wilson's friend, as you say, because his are all in a chorus line of pointy-toe highkickers (Moulin Rouge, Radio City Rockettes, cheerleaders...)?

Comment

Originally posted by dragonfly View Post
      Thank you
      @Dragonfly

I've been looking at some of your old posts and this thread in particular. The original link does not work anymore and I would like to get some more info on Sensei Ron. Does he still teach in London as I would be interested in learning a little more to suppliment my own training.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob View Post
        @Dragonfly

I've been looking at some of your old posts and this thread in particular. The original link does not work anymore and I would like to get some more info on Sensei Ron. Does he still teach in London as I would be interested in learning a little more to suppliment my own training.
        Don,t know Scott you will have to search elsewhere

Comment

Name's William or Bill, if you like.

Comment

Name's William or Bill, if you like.
            Forgive me Bill,
            How do anyway

Comment

@Dragonfly

Do you live in London then ??

Comment

Do you have to buy a ticket for ScottUK v Dragonfly? Or am I OK just watching from the sidelines?

Comment

and I am More than just an internet warrior
                  true,
                  your a "keyboard 'Ronin' "

Comment

Interesting how its all gone silent. or could it be that Mr halls is logged in as someone else ?? after all he snoops about hacking peoples login's so you never know
                    I have two accounts, one of which you see here that doesn't hide behind anonymity, and a 'spare' that I use occasionally.

The reason I haven't posted recently is that I have taken to spending less time on the various fora due to work, life and actual budo. The reason is that I have a grading coming up, and I am tired of dealing with liars, fantasists and bullshitters like yourself. Are you one of those? Are you all three? Only you know, and you ain't talking. Therefore, I have decided to give in. I can't fight a figment of your imagination, an anonymous trollist who can't back his (or her) words up with fact or stat.

Either nut up or shut up, I ain't got time to talk to a complete tool like yourself when I have students (and myself) to develop. You know, those people who genuinely follow a path.

Comment

• I have students (and myself) to develop.

Are you under developed then??

liars, fantasists and bullshitters like yourself. Are you one of those? Are you all three?
                      I maybe 1 or all 3. However I am not a Hacker, are you ??
                      Let me answer that "yes", you hacked my page therefore you must be interested in what/who I am.

Comment

• Whoa, a fighting thread revived from the dead!

Which page is that Dragonfly? What makes you say it was hacked? And especially why would you think it was Scott?

Comment

• Cailin, this guy is anonymous troll just out for a row. Do not feed. Leave him to be grandmaster in his own mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cailin Coilleac View Post
                            Whoa, a fighting thread revived from the dead!

Which page is that Dragonfly? What makes you say it was hacked? And especially why would you think it was Scott?
                            Page 3 #34,
                            Fancy admitting to hacking some one elses page, and he trashed me some time ago for the use of a torrent site. Naughty Naughty Scotty boy

Comment

• That post is something completely different Dragonfly. Either way, I thought you were referring to a new event, because otherwise I have no clue what prompted you to revive a three month old thread.

Further ignoring this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Cailin Coilleac View Post
                                That post is something completely different Dragonfly. I have no clue what prompted you to revive a three month old thread.
                                Pure entertainment value

Comment

Working...
                                X