• Show
Clear All

• pure gold

this guy is a legend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCHdN...x=4&playnext=3

oh forgot to add MMKAY!

Comment

"You're just walking down the street, your sword on your hip..."

Yeah right, I'm allways walking around with a katana -.-" , is he serious ?

Comment

he's been discussed here before...
        and if i'm not mistaken, he actually logged on here to talk about it..

Comment

and i missed it, DAMN!!!!

Comment

That's weird. I could have sworn the OP was a spambot. b

Comment

Euw...Another video from the "Christian" martial artists.

Comment

I'm sure Jesus would've been an awesome ass-kicker. Where's our favourite religious drooler Han when you need him?

Comment

I'm sure Jesus would've been an awesome ass-kicker.
                  Hmmm ... turning the other cheek doesn't exactly make for great ass-kicking.
                  Where's our favourite religious drooler Han when you need him?
                  I'm sorry, but I can't imagine any sort of situation or circumstance where I would ever need him!

Comment

Originally posted by pgsmith View Post
                    Hmmm ... turning the other cheek doesn't exactly make for great ass-kicking.
                    Originally posted by Jesus
                    I come not to bring peace, but to bring a sword.
                    I reckon he could've turned the den of thieves out much quicker with daisho.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus
                      I come not to bring peace, but to bring a sword.
                      Sounds like the makings of a new poll .... "Would Jesus have used a Muramasa or Masakune?"

Comment

The whole turning the other cheek thing is quite out of context here because Jesus wasn't talking about self defense in the first place.

I tend to agree with Joseph Swetnam on the subject of Martial Arts and Self Defense for Christians:

"I hold it a tempting of God to presume wholly upon him for all occassions whatsoever, without seeking other means
                        which is commonly known, and by God prepared for us, as if we were sick men we ought to take the physicians counsell...

We must not lie still without using other means besides, saying God help us, but for this and all other things God hath
                        appointed means, we must seek and then no doubt God will give his blessing with it."

Comment

Originally posted by ScottUK View Post
                          I'm sure Jesus would've been an awesome ass-kicker. Where's our favourite religious drooler Han when you need him?
                          Haven't seen any of him lately, has he joined a dojo yet or is he still twirling in his backjard?

I noticed you have a fan trolling the forum Scott, what did you do this time? robbed a bank in a clownsuit with your pet goat?:-)

and then saying you do not love your pets...

Comment

Yup, I have my own thread and everything.

Actually, while it was pretty amusing at first, it is now just lame. This guy needs banning, and his IP blocked from rejoining. He contributes zero, and is only here to add to the KWF carnage.

Comment

I do not understand why a person claiming to be so balanced and such calling himself a sensei would put energy in something like this.

Could it be he's secretly in love with you? Or would it just be envy because your dojo look better then his?

Comment

Working...
                              X