Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL......LOL......LOL.....LOL......LOL......LOL... ...LOL......LOL......LOL......LOL......LOL......LO L......LOL......LOL......LOL......LOL......LOL.... ..LOL......LOL......LOL......LOL......LOL......LOL ......LOL......LOL......LOL......LOL......LOL..... .LOL......LOL......LOL......LOL......LOL......LOL. .....LOL......LOL......LOL......LOL......LOL...... LOL......LOL......LOL......LOL......LOL......LOL.. ....LOL......LOL......LOL......LOL......LOL......L OL......LOL......LOL......LOL......LOL......LOL... ...LOL......LOL......LOL......LOL......LOL......LO L......LOL......LOL......LOL......LOL......LOL.... ..LOL......LOL......LOL......LOL......LOL......LOL ......LOL......LOL......LOL......LOL......LOL..... .LOL...... Is it enough?

Comment

I think we are all a bunch of retards

hahaha

Comment

There coming to take us away, HAHA!

Comment

Sorry, Ali....

After taking into consideration the two posters (Sakabatou/Ali G) I felt I had to check their past posts so as to be fair. And, just as I expected, Ali G is far more annoying than Sakabatou, even when he was talking about Kenshin all the time. Constant 'z's at the end of words is much more irritating than the 'lol' or whatever else....I can see some of Ali G's posts were amusing, but after checking his past posts I see he is, well.....it's good that he's banned.

Comment

Hey all

Havent u seen Ali G the TV Program?

Comment

Havent U ever seen Ali G the tv program? Quote ! ' and whats up with all his z's '

Comment

Un-ban Ali G now!!

Hello,

This is my first post but I have been ghosting these forums on a regular basis for at least 6 months now, and while I had no previous intention of posting because I have no sound advice to give (not being dan level), and no real questions to ask (they have mostly all been asked), I feel strongly on this subject. Ali G is a great poster - an almost necessary poster.

Don't just look up his past posts - yes most of them are insulting. But to whom? 99.9% of the time its to Yowai or Hai_Hai, right after they just trolled the living out of some poor beginner who asked an innocent question. Or when non-kenshi won't let up with their stupid ideas, Ali G shows up again. In other words, Ali G is the ANTI-TROLL.

I can't believe this Sakabatou, who isn't even a Kenshi led to the banning of Ali G, who is probably a dedicated Kenshi (he obviously has great ideals such as NOT QUITTING), who probably just enjoys the wealth of information offered here by some of the more experienced Kenshi, and who likes to bring some justice to those who have been harmed by the REAL trolls of this forum.

Sure he types a little funny, but that's no reason to dislike him.

With that said, UN-BAN him now.

Comment

Since when Alig G had been banned? I didn't deserve it. I like him. Please

Comment

If you ban Ali G then you should ban Sakabatou, Kenshin Himura, Himura Kenshin as well. He shrugs off advices from EXPERIENCED people (Matsuda sensei, Kaoru-san) and continues to wallow in his crapulence. Ali G was the anti-troll.

Comment

LOL!!!!! Ali G you rule! so damn funny... !!!

Comment

Yeah, please unban dat rudeboy, Ali G!

He never jumped anyone that wasn't dishing it out themselves and KWF needs some more healthy belly-laughs!

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsurugi_xx
                          LOL!!!!! Ali G you rule! so damn funny... !!!
                          I don't think he rules( or should I say rulz)
                          he isn't funny....just like the tv-showis not funny......and if sakabatou is getting on your nervs than he is doing that in a much nicer way than ali g!

Comment

Jus' Joshin'. Don't be hatin'.

I miss Muhamed Ali. . . He never did the "z" thing. He hit a lot of people. I like cheese.

Oh, I'm sorry. . . This isn't the train of thought thread is it? Ummm, okay. . . Here goes.

"Ali-G? Why I definitely thinkz he shouldz be taken into careful considerationz, in regardz to the zubject of thiz forum. Furthermore, I believez with all my heart that he zhould not hit a lot of peoplez or eatz cheesez."

Better(z)?

A little more off-post. . . What's a "Wanksta"? I was leaving the dojo the other night and a kid on the sidewalk called his friend a wanksta. Out of a fear of showing just how disconnected I am with the youth in the world, I didn't ask. Oh yeah, and fear of being shot.
                            Last edited by Hotei; 8th June 2004, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Oh, it wanGsta'. . .

Never mind. . . My lovely bride just explained that a "Wangsta'" is a wannabe, a nobody, a has-been. To use this in a word in a sentence:

"Bush thinkz he da bomb, but he just a wangsta'!"

Just in case anyone needs to able to use it as a spelling bee judge.

Comment

Now everyone can be like AliG

Here is the official AliG translator, so even if he is banned we can all type like him Below is a example
                                http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files...ranslator.html

Originally posted by Mudansha
                                HELO
                                THIS IS MAH FIRST POST BUT I HAEV BAN GHOSTNG THES3 FORUMS ON A REGULAR BASIS FOR AT LAAST 6 MONTHS NOW AND WHIEL I HAD NO PREVIOUS INT3NTION OF POSTNG B/C I HAEV NO SOUND ADVIEC 2 GIEV (NOT BNG DAN LEV3L) AND NO R3AL QU3STIONS 2 ASK (TH3Y HAEV MOSTLY AL B3N ASKAD) I FEL STRONGLY ON THIS SUBJ3CT!!!!1! OMG WTF LOL ALI G IS A GREAT POSTER - AN ALMOST NEC3SARY POSTER!1!!!!1 WTF LOL
                                DONT JUST LOK UP HIS PAST POSTS - YES MOST OF THEM R INSULTNG111!!!1 LOL BUT 2 WHOM???!!??! OMG WTF LOL 99%!11!11! OMG WTF OF DA TIEM ITS 2 YOWAE OR HA_EHA,E RIGHT AFTAR THEY JUST TROLAD TEH LIVNG OUT OF SOME POR BGIN3R WHO ASKED AN INOCENT QUASTION1!1!!! LOL OR WHEN NON-K3NSHI WONT LET UP WIT THEYRE STUPID IEDAS ALI G SHOWS UP AGANE11111 WTF LOL IN OTH3R WORDS ALI G IS DA ANTI-TROL!11! LOL
                                I CANT BLEIVA THIS SAKABA2U WHO ISNT EVAN A KENSHI L3D 2 TEH BANNG OF ALI G WHO IS PROBABLY A DEDICAETD K3NSHI (HE OBVIOUSLY HAS GR3AT IEDALS SUCH AS NOT QUITNG) WHO PROBABLY JUST ENJOYS TEH WEALTH OF INFORMATION OF3R3D H3R3 BY SOMA OF TEH MOR3 AXP3REINCED K3NSHI AND WHO LIEKS 2 BRNG SOME JUSTIEC 2 THOSE WHO HAEV BAN HARM3D BY TEH RAAL TROLS OF THIS FORUM!!1!! WTF LOL
                                SUR3 H3 TYP3S A LITL3 FUNY BUT TAHTS NO REASON 2 DISLIEK HIM1!1!! LOL WIT TAHT SADE UN-BAN HIM NOW!1111! OMG WTF LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X