X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUSKF website a Nazi party supporter?

I was browsing the AUSKF web site which i must say needs some work, I am in total disbelief of the behavior that goes on in the guest book the web master doesnt not delete offensive entrys especially from Nazi party supporters if this is website is suppose to be a respected symbol of the AUSKF they need a new webmaster who can handle these type of things....

http://www.auskf.info/guestbook.html

It is a disgusting post indeed, but I think it's a bit too early to call the AUSKF Nazi supporters.... look at the time it was posted..... The evening of June 3rd, wich is yesterday...... the guy running the site can't be in front of his computer 24/7. I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Mybe it's just me, but i suspect it is just someone taking the piss. I wouldn't take it so seriously...

Comment

It looks like the post has been deleted as of 6/4/04 9:23 a.m. I personally know the webmaster and he's a pretty busy guy. He does his best during the little free time he does have to keep the website updated and free of any offensive postings by guests. As Shiro said, he can't be at his computer looking at the AUSKF website 24/7.

Comment

Yeah, the post is gone. S'too bad. . . I enjoy finding email addresses that might prove, ummmmm, entertaining? I don't suppose anyone jotted it down, mayhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sagat
            I was browsing the AUSKF web site which i must say needs some work, I am in total disbelief of the behavior that goes on in the guest book the web master doesnt not delete offensive entrys especially from Nazi party supporters if this is website is suppose to be a respected symbol of the AUSKF they need a new webmaster who can handle these type of things....
            Did you contact the webmaster to alert him or her to the post you refer to or to offer your assistance?

Comment

Working...
            X