X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate Australia Post / Customs

My bogu took 1 day to get from Japan to Australia. It has now spent 3 days in Australian customs and its really giving me the SH!TS!!! This is EMS priority airmail as well. I got a grading this weekend... arhh!!! The really dumb thing, they didn't allow me to pick it up from Mascot, which is right nexdt door to where i work!!
    Screw it; I'm calling them again to get an update!!

For revenge, I think I will send a bottle of undeclared bleach and playdo through the mail system.

Nevermind............

This post has been edited
    Last edited by Kenshin Axel; 4th August 2004, 12:35 PM. Reason: None of your business!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vansen
      My bogu took 1 day to get from Japan to Australia. It has now spent 3 days in Australian customs and its really giving me the SH!TS!!! This is EMS priority airmail as well. I got a grading this weekend... arhh!!! The really dumb thing, they didn't allow me to pick it up from Mascot, which is right nexdt door to where i work!!
      Screw it; I'm calling them again to get an update!!...
      No biggie. Do your test with the bogu you usually wear anyway. Break in your new set afterwards.

Comment

lol Australia s cool !
        They're prolly admirating your bogu

Comment

Relax. As Hai-Hai said, it's not a good idea to wear the new bogu to the grading. You don't need unfamiliar, stiff, potentially uncomfortable equipment distracting you.

Comment

I wouldn't stress , I would however worry about the postie thats now scooting around Oz with your Bogu on his CT110 Postie bike

cheers Michael

Comment

Working...
            X