Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What fate would you choose for Serenity?

I can't stand for the pseudo-anime style writing. If you're the same, what fate would you choose for Serenity.

I dont think many people will respond to this post,hai-hai. Serenity has gained a lot more respect than you have.

Comment

While I haven't been here long enough to think badly of hai-hai, from what I've read of Serenity's posts she's very friendly and nice. Pseudo-anime style writing? I don't understand what you mean by that. I'm an anime addict, and can't exactly understand what you mean. Plus that avatar is so friggin cute. C'mon hai hai, tell me your heart doesn't thaw a bit when you read her posts. (except for that hiroshima nagasaki post, that's quite a tough-guy font)

Comment

A new set of bogu for rising above the jabs, bad manners and snotty remarks that pervade this forum.

Comment

Long life, good health, good friends, happiness - the usual stuff you wish for someone you like.

Comment

*hijack*
            What fate would you chose for Hai-hai I am wondering?

Comment

The same, only without the desire to spend any time with him socially. Hopefully he'll mature into that sort of person eventually. We all go through periods in our lives where we behave badly.

Comment

Please be nicer. I don't like it when people are mean.

Hai hai-san,

You know, I am sure, that she is a very kind and sweet person. I sincerely hope you are not one those who would ridicule and tease her for it in person if you knew her. I knew people like you in school. To not like a person just because they are always nice, is not a very kind thing to do. It won't make you popular to make fun of someone. This thread is a good example. I hope you are nicer in person. Don't you care about the feelings of others? Even online, you can still hurt someone's feelings, though, it will usually be to a lesser extent since it isn't face to face. And, Kendo is a small community. You may one day get a chance to meet her accidentally. Wouldn't you be ashamed if you happened to run into her? Think about it...

Kaoru

Comment

hai-hai that bender avatar is soooo you

Comment

The fate I wish for Serenity?

Two tons of fan mail.

Comment

I would let her choose her own fate! People shouldn't make any choice for other people, Just guide with good honest advice. ^_^ Play hard and full hearted Serenity! Maybe one day.. we will get the chance to play together. I am always looking forward to playing with girls around the world. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Kote-Men
                        I dont think many people will respond to this post,hai-hai. Serenity has gained a lot more respect than you have.

Bla-Bla-Bla

Comment

Originally posted by indigo0086
                          *hijack*
                          What fate would you chose for Hai-hai I am wondering?
                          That thread already exists. Have a super day.

Comment

Originally posted by indigo0086
                            While I haven't been here long enough to think badly of hai-hai, from what I've read of Serenity's posts she's very friendly and nice. Pseudo-anime style writing? I don't understand what you mean by that. I'm an anime addict, and can't exactly understand what you mean. Plus that avatar is so friggin cute. C'mon hai hai, tell me your heart doesn't thaw a bit when you read her posts. (except for that hiroshima nagasaki post, that's quite a tough-guy font)
                            The Hiroshima Nagasaki post... I guess that's what bothered me.

Comment

I choose the "Eaten alive by her smilies" fate.

:-P

Just kidding Serenity, I love you.

Comment

Working...
                              X