Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which way will you vote? Kerry or Bush?

just wondering. It's going to be so close I wanted to know if the kendo community is more likely to to vote one way or the other.
    Last edited by KingCanute; 3rd November 2004, 02:11 AM.

bugger. I wanted to make this a poll.

Comment

Originally posted by KingCanute
      Non-American votes don't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Hai_hai
        Non-American votes don't matter.
        They don't matter, but don't forget America is a great player in the world politics. So in a way which kandidate will be president does have an impact on the rest of the world.
        I opt for voting rights for non-Americans .

I vote for Kerry.

Comment

Originally posted by ShudoKan Kai
          I opt for voting rights for non-Americans
          Hmm, that's funny... coming from a person who lives in a country who no one else in the world cares who the prime minister is.

Comment

I made a poll for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hai_hai
              Hmm, that's funny... coming from a person who lives in a country who no one else in the world cares who the prime minister is.
              What is funny? My study is in English, but you're language is incomprehensible.

Comment

Originally posted by ShudoKan Kai
                What is funny? My study is in English, but you're language is incomprehensible.
                Ahahaha, that was funny! I thought the same thing as you did. I had to read his post twice, and I am still confused.

Sorry Hai-Hai-san, but the way you worded that, well, it is just confusing. What did you want to say?

Kaoru

Comment

cheers hai hai. looks like bush the bigot will win though. I hate the thought of that idiot being in control of the most powerfull nation on the planet. Clinton averaged about 19 days holiday a year while in office. Bush has averaged about 90. He tried to eat raw corn for goodness sake. The man is a jackass.

Comment

cheers hai hai. looks like bush the bigot will win though. I hate the thought of that idiot being in control of the most powerfull nation on the planet. Clinton averaged about 19 days holiday a year while in office. Bush has averaged about 90. He tried to eat raw corn for goodness sake. The man is a jackass.
                    Well,
                    [img]http://www.staticfiends.com/bush/bush%20or%20chimp.jpg[/img]
                    a chimp.

Comment

Sorry wrong link.
                      http://home.comcast.net/~chloraform/bush-chimp.jpg

Comment

Hey screw you guys!!! Bush is a good man. A man of values and conviction. He has kept america safe since 9-11 and brought the "jihad" to the doorstep of Al Queda and the Islamo-Fascist world. The man who protects Isreal, the only true democracy in the region.America has repudiated the left, repudiated France, Germany, and Belgium (the only allies that kerry thought mattered) reputiated Kofi Annan and the UN who decided to put Sudan in charge of Human rights and Syria on the security council.

America just gave the finger to the secular Taliban of the left.America has decided to reject John Kerry and his European values. Today is a great day!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Comment

no safer than al gore would have. and yes he did alianate pretty much the whole world. he won't sign kyoto and he is in favour of a christian-faschist world.

Comment

What? Are you from Europe or something!?!?! Gore!?!?! that guy is a crackpot. He's nuts and would likely have have waited for the UN to give us permission to defend ourselves, or invite Osama to the White house for lunch so we could talk about it, just like Bill Clinton who had that Murderer Terrorist Babykiller Arafat over so many times. Look what good those talks did Israel.

Um, how many christians have you seen slaughter another human being on international TV, slaughter a man as if he were a butchered hog? Where have you seen christians dancing in the streets to celebrate the murder of innocent women and children.

Christian fascist- thats just dumb.

I would rather live among christians than among those animals, or among the Secular Taliban of the left who would seek to stamp out all traces of the Judeo-Christian beliefs that have made western civilization thrive as it has.

Wait till one of those Al Quedas decide to blow up London, then lets see how you feel.

Comment

Originally posted by MabahoMan
                              the Islamo-Fascist world.
                              I would ve been pretty shoked if you voted Kerry.
                              I won't comment on the issues that you brought up on your posts for the simple fact that your oppinion is based solely on prejudice and propaganda.
                              I would suggest that you hear all the sides of a story before making a judgement,which obviously you are not doing and that makes your vision pretty narrow and irrelevant, no offence.
                              Anyway congratulations ,it seems that Bushe's crusade will continue.We ll see how humiliating other human beings will make you safer.If you just took the time to thoroughly research what you re saying ,you'd see through the games that are played all over this world, how human life has become so cheap, how making money justifies the suffering of others,or may be you just care about your own small world.
                              So again congratulations ,it s people like you and bush that make this world a better place.

Comment

Working...
                              X