X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlestar Galactica

Last night's BattleStar Galactica was perhaps the best TV Sci-Fi show ever made!

It had it all. A great mystery, a great battle among the stars, and great story from top to bottom.

I loved every moment I even stayed up until 1:00 when it came on again to watch it one more time. I cant believe how great the writing is, how the story threads are being woven with such skill. Think of it, we are weeks into the Cylon plot and I still have no idea what they are planning.

I even loved the music that went along with the story this week.
    The music added so much to the tone, the feel of the personal moments of victory on the warriors. I found the interaction of the Commander and his son to be very interesting, I found the interaction between the Doctor and the Blonde to this time show more of the Blondie motovation. Clearly she has been working to get the Doc to believe that he is the hand of God.

The President is becoming part of a prophecy about the future with her visions of snakes. Starbuck has taken well to her position as Leader of the attack. I loved the battle shots of the ships fighting in space and near the moon. I loved the way the ships moved.

When this night's episode was over I felt like I had witnessed a truly Great event in TV history. I felt a bit tired from watching the action, I loved the plot twists...

I cant wait for next week!

Star Wars would own Battlestar Galactica any day.

"Remember: The force will be with you...Always"

Comment

shhhhh-- it shown on Sat. night here.

Comment

Grace Park (Boomer) is hot!

Comment

Originally posted by Kikuchiyo

Perhaps the originals, but the new ones suck! Granted I still go because maybe there is hope, but each has fallen short of the greatness that the originals had.

Battlestar Galatica is by far the best, or one of the best, scifi shows I've seen and I get so angry because I never seem to catch them when they are on... The writing is good, the visuals are good, the music and everything is good. I know there is tons of computer graphics but they look great and there is plenty of acting and story to back it up so it isn't just pretty visuals.

Comment

Holy crap this isnt what i expected was gonna be goin on when i opened this thread........

anyways viv la old school sci-fi

Comment

While we each have our own likes and dislikes,,,,I think that this new Battlestar Galactica is the very best "MADE FOR TV' Sci-Fi show ever...

Perhaps the Star Wars movies are liked for what they are,,,"Movies"...But I just dont think you can't find better Sci-Fi on Tv that is made week-to-week.

I believe this last week's show was a new High Point in Sci-fi TV,,,,it was so well writen, so well acted,,,so well thought-out that it stands alone.

I believe that this last week's new Battlestar Galactica could stand toe-to-toe with the last few Star Wars had it been shown against them.

Now I sure HOPE the this new Star Wars that is about to open is the best,,,I hope its better than all the others, I hope it is better than Battlestar Galactica too,,,it should be given the money spent to make it,,,

But lets not overlook the great times we live in, that we are able to watch a Sci-Fi Tv show that is just so darn much fun to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by nodachi
                I get so angry because I never seem to catch them when they are on... .
                I agree with all you posted,,,,and I have a real problem with the fact that Battlestar is on so late....But I must admit that the Sci-fi Tv channel has a darn strong Friday line up...

I would only wish that BattleStar is shown 3 or 4 more times during the week so that we can catch it again when we have more free time...Sci-Fi Tv Ch might think of a 2nd channel,,,sorta like MTV2,,,where they play stuff again that have great interest....

Comment

And they've just been given the go-ahead for a second season of BSG! How cool is that?

Tricia Helfer is a damn fine actress, despite being a a former Ford supermodel of the year and Victoria's Secret model I like what they've done with Starbuck as well.

Comment

In my world, it doesn't matter what type of show it is. I just pit universe against universe, and I figure jedi's would destroy all. They're just way too cool not to.

Comment

Of course...always.

Can't wait for Episode 3!

Comment

Originally posted by misfire
                        Of course...always.

Can't wait for Episode 3!
                        The fact that I saw Chewy on the trailer has made it better than the 2 previously released already. Although I am sure it will blow because they wont kill that Jar Jar guy. I really hope Jaba eats jar jar or he mishandles a light saber.

I have my suspiscions that Jar Jar is what made anakin turn to the dark side because he wanted to get away from him. Notice the excellent grammer and enunciation Mr Vader utlizes later in his career.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh dear god i have to stop crying from laughing at the last post

Comment

STAR WARS OWNZ!!! come on, who doesn't like star wars, specifically speaking: super special effects. you can't find it anywhere. i didn't like the story line of the new ones though. it kinda jumps around the place.

all i have to say is, JOIN THE DARK SIDE!!!......WE HAVE COOKIES HERE!!

~TAGANAHAN

Comment

The fact that I saw Chewy on the trailer has made it better than the 2 previously released already. Although I am sure it will blow because they wont kill that Jar Jar guy. I really hope Jaba eats jar jar or he mishandles a light saber.

I have my suspiscions that Jar Jar is what made anakin turn to the dark side because he wanted to get away from him.
                              If Darth Maul had had any sense at all he would have killed Jar Jar Binks instead of Qui Gon Jin. Jar Jar - The most irritating character every created? Mes a think so......

Comment

Working...
                              X