• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Age American Cultural Slave

Is he a terrorist or Is he a patriot ?
    People who are fighting the Americans will be consider as
    terrorist . Why?

When I was young , my textbook has mentioned countless
    heros who sacrificed thenseleves in the Wars against enemy.
    But , if this was viewed from some ''Evil'' empire 's prespective
    they were be considered as terrorist. Every single men in this
    room who has any kind of conscious will be outraged by that.
    Iraqi suicide bombers bombed American troops are being
    considered as terrorist , why?
    If I send serveral million army in to US and bomb every single
    facitiles and buildings Would I be considered as a terrorist?
    Same for the Iraqis , their country is being invade and bombed
    everyday by the American invaders , the only thing they could
    do to prevent this happening is to sacrifice themselevs against
    the mighty evil of all time. I will say , They are not terrorist
    They are HEROS .
    Americans walk all over the world try to spread so called "
    Democracy and freedom '' and against all the nationalist in
    the world. Why? Because Americans are the only one who
    can love their country? Because they are the chosen one
    by god?

Ex : CNN reports from Iraq , May 30th. 2005
    American troops are handing out food and water to the local
    iraqis . While they were doing that , Americans try to tell
    them use violence against the ''Allies '' is wrong. Stop it ,
    So we can give the things you need.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Back in WWII , Japanese were using the same propaganda
    try to stop the resistants in Asia. Ex : Some Japanese soliders
    are handing out candys to children, tell them not to fight the Japanese
    ''Liberaters''.
    Just because some barbarians give you some pitty , and you will
    give up your dignity your country and your people?
    Bush said US will give Iraq a American style democracy , US
    will bring democracy to the middle east ...
    what the hell is the difference between this and the Japanese
    back in WWII , try to build their empire in Asia through wars
    murders and lies.

America has no right to talk about Human human rights or
    making the world better when they are the biggest liar and
    invader in the world. Just because N.Korea has a few missle , they
    say N.Korea is dangerous country to the world....WTF? LMAO
    How many ICBM missles do the Americans have? ARE YOU
    A DANGER THE WORLD? Appearently , Yes. America has
    milltary bases all over the world. 95 of them , they can launch
    a missle attack on anywhere in the earth in 90 minutes , is that
    Terrorism? YES..

Don't let the American KFC or hollywoods movies fool you , we eat
    fries , celebrate Xmas , watching American Tv ....eventually we have
    become the American Cultural Slave..We accepted their god damn
    forsaken values...We have become part of their world domination
    plan.

Americans are bring death upon the innocent Iraqis , who is the
    true terrorist? Does this world have justice?..I feel shame for
    all of you who sit there and do nothing about it .

...Are you going to Iraq to help rebel against the american forces? What do you want us to do? Everyone knows people dislike the war and the bombings and civilian casualties but Bush isn't going to stop (this ain't a flame on Bush...I don't want to get into politics, just usin his name here.) just because people are on the street holding signs.

Comment

Originally posted by ISSAC RU
      Just because N.Korea has a few missle , they
      say N.Korea is dangerous country to the world....WTF? LMAO
      How many ICBM missles do the Americans have? ARE YOU
      A DANGER THE WORLD? Appearently , Yes.
      sorry for a double post, but..

...I don't remember the US launching missles into the Rio Grande or any of the Great Lakes like N. Korea did when it launched a missle over the Japan Sea and into the Pacific Ocean.

Comment

I think you need to grow up and be a little bit more subjective about this before you start throwing opinions around. Did you know for instance that the North Korean government is using their apparent possesion of Nuclear Arms as a "bargaining tool" in getting more aid relief for their country, basically saying "we'll not threaten to use this stuff if you give us lots of aid (which we wouldn't need anyway if the top brass in our regime weren't living a life of ridiculous luxury at the expense of the people, and squandering what is given to us by not figuring out how to use it properly in the first place)". America may have these ICBM in bases all around the world, but that is nuclear deterrance (sp), not the threat of violence like th NK's. When was the last time you heard America say if you don't do this, we'll fire our Nuclear Weapons at you? I haven't read or heard any thing like that in the news....

Although in no way do I condone at all America's methods, saying that they are world wide terrorists is just plain ridiculous. I do not agree with what they did, but I would not all the same lable them as terrorists for what they have done.

And as for the comments about the iraqis who blow themselves up in iraq, they are targetting their own people (for instance police men queing up to collect their pay cheques) as much as the "invaders". Additionally, these bombings have killed more iraqis than soldiers, so what do you say about that? Do you agree that they are doing the right thing there? Last week there was an incident of 22 people killed in a bombing in a busy area resulting in dead women and children. Do you agree with that? The people doing these suicide bombings want rule for themselves, and don't think that an elected governement should run the country, but instead of politcking (sp?) to put this point across and gain power in a responsible way, they are using violence, and killing the people they supposedly want to rule. Do you agree with this?

Well, do you?

Comment

Well I guess it makes total sense that you said the stuff you said considering you have red armies eating snow as your signature, and I assumed you call them Heros also, yes? Well just to let you know they killed more Chinese than the Japanese Nan Ging massacre...

As for the Iraqis, some Iraqis are trying to fight those who you called "heros" also because they LOVE their country and they don't want those "heros" to tear their country apart.

You know... for someone who is practicing kendo/Iaido calling those people who kill their own INNOCENT people are Heros AND love their countries, I think you should stop practicing because you can't even tell the differences between good and bad. And apparently, you're practicing this art with the mind set of kicking someone's ass instead of learn how to have more tolerance and self discipline.

No offense, this is a peaceful discussion and I'm just giving my opinion out just like you did yours... at least I thought mine through before posting.

Comment

the suicide bombers are heros to thier own vanity but the american soldiers are heros to us. its not like they bomb every house they see. one thing you did not mention is that the bombers bomb thier own people! the soldiers eliminated the corrupt dictator and are puting in a new police force. is that so bad? most of the iraqis support the americans. but i forgot that you know everything about the iraq war so dont listen to me...

Comment

Originally posted by piggy
              the suicide bombers are heros to thier own vanity but the american soldiers are heros to us. its not like they bomb every house they see. one thing you did not mention is that the bombers bomb thier own people! the soldiers eliminated the corrupt dictator and are puting in a new police force. is that so bad? most of the iraqis support the americans. but i forgot that you know everything about the iraq war so dont listen to me...
              No..they don't bom every house they see..they recklessly raide houses and cause trauma on their occupants then release them a few days later without so much as an apology.

Suicide bombers bomb their own people. Some people turn their backs against their own country. I'm not saying this should be allowed, rather..understand their point of view. How'd u feel if your house got raided and your own countrymen were the ones supervising the raids?Not too good eh?

Most iraqi's support Americans...You've been listening to CNN haven't you?

All that said...Sorry if I hurt anybody's feelings..It's just that..can u guys pls stop talking about democracy~It this is what democracy is like, I'd rather not have it at all
              Last edited by bluhawq; 26th June 2005, 10:59 AM.

Comment

America.... chosen by God.... hmmm.... well a couple of the men who founded the country were Christians, but most were Deists and masons. I do not believe that the colonies were right in declaring war from a biblical perspective (once again i will be flamed) Doesnt the Bible say not to rebel against rulers? wasnt Rome MUCH harsher than Britian was and yet Jesus said not to rebel.... I do not think this nation was founded righteously....

anyway... I have to disagree with the whole jist of the post... I think america was a liberating army that has done a great deal of Good across the world esp in Iraq. Also have you looked lately? The terrorist there are hitting people from there own country as well.

Comment

ok. i'll go this far and this is my last post on this crap inflated thread. at least the american soldiers are doing something rather than sitting at thier houses typing crap about how bad everyone else is. as are the bombers.
                  to point this out, i am neutral. i do not care either way.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnHershman
                    anyway... I have to disagree with the whole jist of the post... I think america was a liberating army that has done a great deal of Good across the world esp in Iraq. Also have you looked lately? The terrorist there are hitting people from there own country as well.
                    Tell me why America is a liberater? How come America has the right
                    to invade other countries without a reason ?
                    A great deal of good ? YOu been watching CNN haven't you?
                    [ CNN special report : Most iraqis support American invasion. ]
                    Next day I will send a few million army invade america , bomb everything
                    you have kill all the ones you love..and I will just call myself liberater..
                    Sweet?
                    Those terrorist are hitting those who cooperate with the evil ones.
                    They have the reason to eliminate traitors in order to secure their own
                    country.

One simple question for everyone here :
                    What was the reason for America invade Iraq ?
                    America said it was WMD , but where is the WMD?
                    NO WMD , which makes America barbaric invader.
                    Bring freedom and democracy is just a slogan for new
                    american world domination.

Comment

To Issac Ru: You should change your signature to "I just started thinking yesterday"

All your arguements are so heinously one sided. You appear to know nothing about a concept called "the flip side of the coin". I fear that the canadian education system is failing you, and you will grow up to be a very average road sweeper. Congratulations on your career.

Comment

Originally posted by The great I AM
                        To Issac Ru: You should change your signature to "I just started thinking yesterday"

All your arguements are so heinously one sided. You appear to know nothing about a concept called "the flip side of the coin". I fear that the canadian education system is failing you, and you will grow up to be a very average road sweeper. Congratulations on your career.
                        Nice one TgIA...

...and I repeat the quotes that I put in another thread:

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function."
                        -F. Scott Fitzgerald

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
                        -Aristotle

The line between good and evil runs through every single heart.
                        - Alexander Solzhenitzyn

Comment

well, if you just look at the hatred for the US that is spread worldwide, i think you might be wrong. American's foreign politics have been causing lots of damage, i think.

but why are we even discussing such an issue in here ? i think it has been over talked since 9-11, and just brings haters like Ru together.

let's just hope for peace...

Comment

Originally posted by Andou
                            sorry for a double post, but..

...I don't remember the US launching missles into the Rio Grande or any of the Great Lakes like N. Korea did when it launched a missle over the Japan Sea and into the Pacific Ocean.
                            We dropped a Skylab on parts of Australia once - we're sorry.

Comment

America.... chosen by God.... hmmm.... well a couple of the men who founded the country were Christians, but most were Deists and masons. I do not believe that the colonies were right in declaring war from a biblical perspective (once again i will be flamed) Doesnt the Bible say not to rebel against rulers? wasnt Rome MUCH harsher than Britian was and yet Jesus said not to rebel.... I do not think this nation was founded righteously....

Plonk file, for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X