X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the heat

this probably should have gone in the lounge but it will be so much more entertaining here.......

what are the weather conditions were you live? we need

Country/region/temp/humidity/and heat index

if available. im just curious if everyone is as FREAKING HOT as i am right now......

US/SE TX/99 farenheit/49%/114. We actualy bounced over 100 earlier....... our nighttime temperatures dont go below 80. The bad part is the humidity. its a royal paint in the butt.

Country - UK; Region - South; Temp - Too darned hot; Humidity - Too darned humid; Heat index - See above...

Comment

Country - Everywhere
      Region - Celestial Heights
      Temp - Just right - it's always just right... but not too hot... there's another place for that...
      Humidity - Lots of clouds but really quite perfect...
      Heat index - Whatever I want it to be...

First time I've posted in the 'Flames' section... not really my style...

Comment

I live in hawaii its 87 f/ 46% humidity, but its still early. its usually 90-100 degrees, never below 80, ever!

Comment

i think crabbi is God(or the person posting under that name anyway..... crap that sounds wrong anyway you put it)

Comment

Empty you inbox my son.... can't PM you...

Comment

its empty.....i have a feeling im going to regrett it but lol

Comment

Sweden/Linkping/20,9 degrees celsius (Fahrenheits are evil and makes spacerockets collapse :P)/87%/temperature index?

On the whole, it seems like a quite nice summer day. Not htat I have gone outside yet, but I am planning to

Comment

Country - Iraq
                  Region - Anti-America
                  Temp - 40C +

Man ..Practicing kendo here is hard. One eye u gotta kill
                  Americans , the other u gonna bomb some choppers..
                  Damn...life couldn't get any harder than that..Anyways..
                  Practice kendo with my fellow arab friends are really rewarding....

Comment

Talking about the weather in heaven. Somebody calculated that it's acctually warmer in heaven then in hell. The bible says somewhere that the sun in heaven shines like ten suns, they compared that with the fact that there is pools of boiling sulfur in hell. Sulfur boils at 118.9C and apparently the temperature from ten suns would be much higher. Could be wrong on some of biblical facts but the conclusion they made was that hell i a nice and cool place to be compared to heaven.

Comment

Did you hear of the engineering final on thermodynamics? Some university had a professor who asked if Hell was endothermic or exothermic. People went into discussions of how many souls are coming in as opposed to coming out and the energy involved and blah blah blah. Look for it if you are a science person. It's a pretty interesting read, regardless of it being pointless, but interesting anyway.

Sorry... nerd humor.

Comment

Sorry for the double post... here it is...

http://www.psc.edu/~deerfiel/Jokes/pchem.html

Comment

This is the funniest part.
                          1. ) If hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter hell, than the temperature and pressure in hell will increase exponentially until all hell breaks loose.

-OR-
                          2. ) If hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until hell freezes over.
                          We can solve this (de)lemma with the 1990 postulation of Ms. Theresa LeClair, the woman who lived across the hall from me in first year residence. Since I have still not been successful in obtaining sexual relations with her, I know that condition two has not been met, and thus it can be concluded that condition one is true, and therefore that hell is exothermic."

Comment

On Dagobah, Hot it is. Also humid it is hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Richiro
                              This is the funniest part.
                              1. ) If hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter hell, than the temperature and pressure in hell will increase exponentially until all hell breaks loose.

-OR-
                              2. ) If hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until hell freezes over.
                              We can solve this (de)lemma with the 1990 postulation of Ms. Theresa LeClair, the woman who lived across the hall from me in first year residence. Since I have still not been successful in obtaining sexual relations with her, I know that condition two has not been met, and thus it can be concluded that condition one is true, and therefore that hell is exothermic."
                              LOL wow...that's the most scientific-sounding explanations for not getting a girl I've ever heard...Funny.

Comment

Working...
                              X