Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is God?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who is God?

    If you didnt do a double take when you read that, you are a hard person to suprise lol.

    Lets take a vote on who we think is posting under the user name God. Whoever it is, please refrain from revealing it to early.......

  • #2
    There is no God whatsoever.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ISSAC RU
      There is no God whatsoever.
      isaac theres a guy posting on the forums under the username "God". that was the whole point of this was to be a joke. go to the other thread to debate religion pleeeeease

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by drizzt
        isaac theres a guy posting on the forums under the username "God". that was the whole point of this was to be a joke. go to the other thread to debate religion pleeeeease
        You should know by now Drizzt-San that Isaac doesn't do 'jokes'...

        Maybe Isaac is God... Only the true Messiah can deny his own Divinity....hmmmmm

        Comment


        • #5
          It's Him

          After opening the sea and creating the universe...... I think getting online is the easy part.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by louisvandalen
            After opening the sea and creating the universe...... I think getting online is the easy part.
            yeah, im sure he could figure it out. its a no brainer after creating man.

            seriously...does it matter if it is someone's pseudonym?

            maybe its Buddah...

            maybe we should concentrate on kendo stuff...
            Last edited by Infinity; 3rd July 2005, 08:45 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              I am sooo registering "Jesus".

              Comment


              • #8
                Which Budda??? Their were many buddas

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Infinity
                  seriously...does it matter if it is someone's pseudonym?
                  not particualrly, but im tired of the "im right cause I said so" game in the other thread, so i thought something funny would be a nice change of pace. I could give two hoots less who it is, but you know this is going to get some interesting responses

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If you are Jesus and you have forgotten your password, click here


                    -When I tried to get Jesus as my Account


                    View all of God's Posts

                    - :P

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by louisvandalen
                      After opening the sea and creating the universe...... I think getting online is the easy part.

                      hahahaha ...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by crabbi
                        Maybe Isaac is God... Only the true Messiah can deny his own Divinity....hmmmmm
                        Bahhhahahahahaaaa!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Gregory
                          If you are Jesus and you have forgotten your password, click here


                          -When I tried to get Jesus as my Account


                          View all of God's Posts

                          - :P

                          though should not impersonate the messiah my son.....LOL

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Jesus
                            though should not impersonate the messiah my son.....LOL
                            Silence or I shall nail thee to the cross!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by louisvandalen
                              After opening the sea and creating the universe...... I think getting online is the easy part.
                              Bwahahahaha!!!

                              I've read plenty of Mad God's posts...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X