Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Conspiracy Theory: Did We Land on the Moon? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Conspiracy Theory: Did We Land on the Moon?

    No, I am not Issac Ru...

    This site deals primarily with conspiracy theories relating to the United States' Apollo project which landed men on the lunar surface. It address specific arguments as well as provide background information and suggestions on how readers can verify my arguments themselves.

    http://www.clavius.org/

  • #2
    No, don't think we landed on the moon for several reasons.
    1. There are no blast craters at any of the apollo landing sites
    2. If overlap negatives of some of the "moon" scenery to some of the dune formations in nevada, they are identical
    3. There are pictures where an astronaut is climbing down a ladder. The sun is on the opposite side of the lander, so the astronaut is in the shade. Normally, this would be a very dark, useless picture. Yet the picture shows even the most minute details of the astronuats suit/the lander. This would only be possible if there was another light source, which couldn't be from the lander, because there are no external lights on the lander
    4. If the lander landed on the moon, it would have kick up tons of dirt/loose particals/dust, and would have been covered in such. Yet there isn't a speck of dust on the lander.
    5. Radiation. It kept the russians from advancing their space program. You would need more protection from the radiation than what the spacesuits/spaceship offered then.
    6. If you look closely at some of the pictures, the crosshairs are behind the content of the photo. Explaination:
    + +
    ----
    ---
    + +
    the + represent the "crosshairs" placed in the ground to help mark the position the "astronaut" is supposed to stand. The astronaut is the ----, which overlaps the crosshair in the back..
    7....theres more, but my hands hurt, so i'll wait a bit..

    Comment


    • #3
      well, you have to think, if it was just a conspiracy to beat the russians, we sure wasted a lot of money on it.

      i think that in that time of tension between us and the russians, we probably did land on the moon just so we could beat them. think of two highschool guys in an argument. if HG#1 dares HG#2 to jump off of a 3 story building to proove that he is a real man, theres no way HG#2 is going to just walk away. Hes going to jump off that building regardless of the danger. so i think that the attitude of the US and the Russians were similar to two highschool guys in that era. they both dared eachother to do something insane and regardless of the danger, we did it.

      and there probably isnt dirt on the lander because the moon is dry so it wont stick to the astronauts shoes or suits and coming into the atmosphere, its hard for dust to stay on.

      just my opinion.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by piggy
        well, you have to think, if it was just a conspiracy to beat the russians, we sure wasted a lot of money on it.

        i think that in that time of tension between us and the russians, we probably did land on the moon just so we could beat them. think of two highschool guys in an argument. if HG#1 dares HG#2 to jump off of a 3 story building to proove that he is a real man, theres no way HG#2 is going to just walk away. Hes going to jump off that building regardless of the danger. so i think that the attitude of the US and the Russians were similar to two highschool guys in that era. they both dared eachother to do something insane and regardless of the danger, we did it.

        and there probably isnt dirt on the lander because the moon is dry so it wont stick to the astronauts shoes or suits and coming into the atmosphere, its hard for dust to stay on.

        just my opinion.
        yes they built a multimillion dollar rocket, launched it and a lander capable of landing on the moon, went out and jettisoned half of it, then risked mens lives landing it. that makes PERFECT sense. I guess the pictures of apollo thriteen were fake to? im sure lovell would love to debate that with you. Oh and the fact that russian satelites have seen the lander form a high lunar orbit is fake to.


        At least yall are more entertaining than isaac was. This is just funny LOL, ot rude.

        Comment


        • #5
          We can't hide what the President did with his cigars - what makes you believe we could hide that? You can't get three engineers to agree about anything, let alone tell a consistent lie about it for 36 years.

          I am always amazed at the things the world thinks we can do - and hope like hell they don't figure out most of it is pure sci-fi.

          Comment


          • #6
            I saw the documentary. I laughed. Then I found a few sources that had also seen the documentary but they decided to really fry their arguments with science. Actually, all the proposed "facts" by the conspiratist can be scientifically explained.

            Here is one of the sites I found. There are, I assure you, quite a lot more.
            http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html

            Comment


            • #7
              Heh, two things,

              1, They left an experiment on the moon that allow you to shoot a laser from earth at the array left up there, it get modulated and bounced back and you can calculate the moon orbital distance. The experiment is still in use by some US uni. Explain that away.

              2, My girlfriend knows the guy who runs Manchester uni's Jodrell Bank radio telescope. He was a post grad (i think) there when they tracked apollo 13 (they did this independently). I've seen the trace, you can see where Armstrong took manual control cause the previously smooth trace line goes crazy. Explain that away.

              I am in NO doubt that the americans did it.

              Comment


              • #8
                For those people who don't believe that men landed on moon at 1969 I suggest u all go this website there ur doubts will be answered http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html

                Comment


                • #9
                  Which is exactly the same link that I posted six hours ago :P

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Paikea
                    We can't hide what the President did with his cigars - what makes you believe we could hide that? You can't get three engineers to agree about anything, let alone tell a consistent lie about it for 36 years.
                    This has always been my best argument (to myself) against the conspiracy theory. Someone would blab - so many people would have to be involved in the filming and such. Yet no one has.

                    That and the laser reflector, yeah.

                    Hank.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      No, we didn't land on the Moon, here is my prove. Tom Hanks is not an astronault, he is an actor and actor didn't land on the Moon Hey another question, what year do you think we have Kendo on the Moon?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I actually saw a documentary on this as well, wich came off as quite convincing. Alot of it was about the connections nasa had with kubrick, who appereantly helped in setting up a moon-scenery to make pictures of a moon-landing, should the real one fail. (even the look of the astronauts-suit you know today, they say, was based on kubrick's 2001 a space-oddessey.)
                        The rest of it was mainly about how badass the cia was (or is, whatever) and who they killed to keep their mouthes shut.

                        just like with the 9/11-issue, i don't know if anything was fishy about it, and I'm pretty sure we'll never know, so don't put too much thought into it...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by drizzt
                          yes they built a multimillion dollar rocket, launched it and a lander capable of landing on the moon, went out and jettisoned half of it, then risked mens lives landing it. that makes PERFECT sense.
                          Remember, the apollo programs took place during the cold war, when the US and Russia were constantly trying to prove they were better than the other. Landing on the moon not only provedd (in a sense) that American technology was superiour then, it also demoralized Russia. Also, i think people were beginning to question whether or not the space program was even worth the millions of dollars the government was spending on it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by LNGUYEN
                            Hey another question, what year do you think we have Kendo on the Moon?

                            little gravity would make it kindof difficult but i'll put 20$ on 2065. which by then, 20$ will be equal to $1.25.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by piggy
                              little gravity would make it kindof difficult.
                              Are you kidding me? with little gravity, you will have beautiful zanshin. Just imagine the follow through after you hit Men, Just like Crouching Tiger and Hidden Dragon, oh Men! just think about it make me drool.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X