X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendo people are wimps who can't handle bokken dueling

I've seen quite a few threads recently, and it seems pretty much true...

Kendo people are just wimps who can't handle real bokken dueling.

I mean why do silly shinai sparring when you could do real Musashi style nito-backyard-ryu? It because you're too fragile and scared to put your skills to real test. This whole shinai thing has really watered down the whole JSA arts.

Sparring with bokken or at half speed with shinken is the only way to really understand proper technique.

Originally posted by DarQik

I mean why do silly shinai sparring when you could do real Musashi style nito-backyard-ryu? It because you're too fragile and scared to put your skills to real test. This whole shinai thing has really watered down the whole JSA arts.

Sparring with bokken or at half speed with shinken is the only way to really understand proper technique.
    People do kendo to enjoy the art. Not kill each other. I think you should move out of your mom's basement and get a job. Its not to late to face reality mate...I mean you're going to die a virgin but its not the end of the world okay?

Now if you wan't to put your money where your trash talking mouth is...I suggest you head down to the local chinatown and say 'tiu lay lo may' to the locals there...see how well your 'real' sword arts deal with a nice meat cleaver to the head.

Comment

this has got to be a joke......this is almost as bad as aquatic windu

what is JSA

Comment

Another good example of why you should never mix Internet and alcohol

Comment

Originally posted by drizzt

what is JSA
          haha...Joint Security Area? or maybe Japanese Sword Arts?

Comment

bwahahahaha!
            thanks for the laugh.

Comment

well just think not everyone wants to get smoked in the face with a big oak stick!! just somthin to tell yer mom " Hey mom guess what i broke my frickin nose take me to the hospital so you can pay um $7,000 to fix it!! Yay!! ?

Comment

Now if you wan't to put your money where your trash talking mouth is...I suggest you head down to the local chinatown and say 'tiu lay lo may' to the locals there...see how well your 'real' sword arts deal with a nice meat cleaver to the head.[/QUOTE]
                that's pretty funny!!..

Comment

Originally posted by Kumdo-Star
                  'tiu lay lo may'
                  Actually, it's "diu lay lo mo" "Diu lay lo may" it's just swearing, but "Diu lay lo mo" it's an insult and in English is equal to f ur mom.

Comment

i know i was quoting Khawmenglee

Comment

Proper technique of what? To kick ass or to show off? Though, I'd love to see you duel with a hachidan kendoka while he uses his shinai and you use your 'proper' bokken. By the way, you should be dueling people who practice Kenjutsu, Iaido, they use swords you know? Why the heck you waste your time telling us Kendoka to use a bokken while there are tons of other people out there use real swords?

Comment

1. Read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
                        2. Read this thread again.
                        3. Enlightenment.

Comment

Originally posted by Berugijin
                          1. Read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
                          2. Read this thread again.
                          3. Enlightenment.
                          Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Berugijin