X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok this had compleatly nothing to do with kendo

hey, i just wanted to know what people think of islam and muslims, so i thought what better way to do it then this..on a forum!
    just a thought...
    thanks

Same thing I think about christians, jews, hindus, whatever. Most are harmless, some are fanatical, and even fewer are fanatical in a way that is harmful to themsleves or others. Doesn't matter what people believe in, just matters in how it effects the way the interact with others, as far as it concerns me.

Comment

You seem like a nice bunch of people. The saneness level of islam seem to be about the same as christianity. If I weren't christian myself and looked on both from the outside, I bet I wouldn't know the difference.

And no, sorry, I don't think muslims are terrorist that blow things up in the name of Allah as soon as they get the chance to

Comment

lol, u know i make fun of alot of things I KNOW some non-muslims think of us (muslims and arabs) (and thats not why i posted this) and its kool that u think that way, but, sorry for the dumb question but what do mean by saneness?

Comment

I don't care about religion, gender, ethnicity, or any of that.

If you are kind to me, I am kind to you. Gotta love the golden rule.

If you are not kind to me, I ignore you.

Comment

Ethnicity has no influence on character or potential. Actions of a few individuals should not be looked upon as a whole communities actions. Have courtesy and respect for all people until they choose to dishonor your kindness

Comment

Originally posted by nodachi
              I don't care about religion, gender, ethnicity, or any of that.

If you are kind to me, I am kind to you. Gotta love the golden rule.

If you are not kind to me, I ignore you.
              Couldn't have said it better myslef.

Comment

Salamualakum(Peace be unto you) Moe. Dont worry, mostly everyone on this forum is cool. Watch out for beruginin though, lol. Peace.

Comment

All religions promote one thing, "Peace". At least that's to me. Somehow some people took it the wrong way, peace only are for them, not for everyone else. So to me, all religions are the same. People who use the name of a religion to kill are the people will burn into the deepest part of hell if there's one. Those are the people really got nothing better to do but to think, "Let's see how I screw up my religion's reputation today!". When they're pissed at someone, don't say, "We'll Jihad you infedels in the name of Allah!!". How about just say, "You piss me off, I'll kick your ass!". What? Using the name of religion sounds more noble and righteous? Those are the people I have a problem with. Enough said.

My golden rule, "Treat me the way you want to be treated."

Comment

I look at them the same way i look at all other religions.....

as long as your not a fanatic declaring some kind of holy war on me, its your life to live how you want. I dont neccesarily BELEIVVE Islam....but thats my choice.

I do however, take real exception when other religions(or atheist groups) take it upon themselves to tell me what i should ad shouldnt beleive,a and enforce it through laws.

Comment

Fanatical

Muslims ? As long as their doing kendo no problem.
                      Jews ? As long as their doing kendo no problem.
                      Christians ? As long as their doing kendo no problem.
                      Hindu's ? As long as their doing kendo no problem.
                      Budhist ? As long as their doing kendo no problem.

Or am i being to fanatical now?

Comment

Religion doesn't matter in my perspective It's your actions that do. Spread kindness, I will welcome you. Spread hate and I will distance myself.

As for the religion Islam itself, I lived in Indonesia for two years. I believe it has the biggest population of Muslims outside the middle east (I think?). I've met some really fantastic people there, open and willing to share their lives and culture. No hate at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinta
                          Religion doesn't matter in my perspective It's your actions that do. Spread kindness, I will welcome you. Spread hate and I will distance myself.
                          I can't agree more.

Comment

Drizzt,

what do you mean by,

"I dont neccasarily BELIEVVE Islam...."

I dont understand what you are trying to say. Could you clarify?

Ahmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinta
                              I believe it has the biggest population of Muslims outside the middle east (I think?).
                              It's actually the biggest Muslim population in the world.

Comment

Working...
                              X