Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

THIS thread is for those of you that want to boost their post count!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIS thread is for those of you that want to boost their post count!!

yeah yeah yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha!!! post away!

yayayyalalal

Comment

jsfugxdnbgxjngxjnhgj

Comment

umm it aint countin.... DAMN

Comment

...Seriously...just stop. If you want to get more posts in your overall count, post things that can actually help other people. Like this one for instance. Otherwise, you're likely to get mauled.

Comment

Not to spoil your fun, but posts in the "Flames" section doesn't count. Posting just to get post counts and spamming other serious threads will however get you banned really quickly. Why? Because it annoys people and it is not polite. Since your possibilities of learning kendo is quite small as I understand, then politeness is probably one of the best skills you should acquire.

Comment

ok im saying this again... im sorry and i didnt think, didnt mean to offend anyone, and i know it was childish... ok

Comment

Please, Moe

What is the point? let the posts flow and have some patience.
                or at least wait for others to reply

Comment

Awooga Guy has only just started posting on here. Give him a chance.

Awooga Guy will surely become a staunch pillar of the KW community.

That is all.

Comment

What's the hurry?

I don't know what the big deal about custom avatars is all about. It's a nice thing to have, of course, but it's not so hard to get. It just takes time and decent participation. Getting the custom avatar isn't exactly something that signicantly enhances the quality of life.

When I get mine someday, I expect to be really proud of myself for about 10 minutes and then it'll get old.

Comment

as far as i know , your post count doesnt go up form flames posts......

Comment

I don't know about you guys, but I just feel so much cooler than the rest of you because I am in the 1000+ post count club. Sucks to be you... although I feel ashamed when I look at the 2000+ post count club... I feel so inadequate... <sniff sniff> My quality of life is so much better now that I can write funny things under my user name. Don't listen to those that say post count doesn't matter, I am better person for it!!!

Comment

It's really weird. When I was below 100 posts, I thought the idea of a custom avatar would be pretty neat. But now that I am in the 600+ club, it really doesn't matter anymore. I feel like changing it though.

Comment

We are unworthy

Comment

Originally posted by drizzt
                              as far as i know , your post count doesnt go up form flames posts......
                              Entirely correct, just I stated in my above post :P

Comment

Working...
                              X