Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

well i just want to apologize for spamming the treads, i just got a little excited...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well i just want to apologize for spamming the treads, i just got a little excited...

im really sorry if i offended anyone, and i didnt mean anythin, i just wanted to boost my count to get an avatar... it was childish and dumb.. and sorry again

i really feel like an ideot now...

Comment

Originally posted by Moe-KendoFreak!
      i really feel like an ideot now...
      That would be, "idiot"

"fool' would have been much easier.

Comment

Oh, it's ok. Sometimes, it's good to get what's bothering you off your chest, so to speak, and tell somebody. Don't worry about it, ok?

Kaoru

Comment

What is an avatar if it is not earned?

If you spam, you'll get your avatar sure but we'll all have a negative opinion of you. And like Kaoru said, don't worry about it. I know that KWF gets me excited deep down too.

Comment

oh kool, i just hope no one changes their opinion about me (if u have one to begin with =D)

Comment

Judging from your reputation, People's opinion of you on the board is a bit low now. However, making mistakes is how the entire human population learns. Learn from it and move on. It's when we don't learn from our mistakes that cause lasting problems.

Besides all of that, avatars aren't showing anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by pgsmith
                My Isometric Men looks so pretty...

Comment

Er.... they're showing on my comp hehe

Comment

Er.... they're showing on my comp
                    Thanks!
                    Somewhere during the forum troubles they got turned off in my options. I never knew they came back! Fixed now!

Comment

Judging from your reputation, People's opinion of you on the board is a bit low now. However, making mistakes is how the entire human population learns. Learn from it and move on. It's when we don't learn from our mistakes that cause lasting problems.

glad u think that way dude and my avatar is showing as well!

oh and how do i cange "Regestered User" under my name?

Comment

Originally posted by Moe-KendoFreak!

oh and how do i cange "Regestered User" under my name?

You can change that when you can change your avatar. Its when you become a member of KWF.

Comment

oh ok thanks

Comment

Now Im Pissed!

to whoever commented that this thread was nothing but another way to add meaningless post: YOU SUCK, I did not make this thread to add meaningless post or to freaking add to my post count (coz flames dont add post count anyway) I made it to apologze for real ad if u got a problem with that just keep it to urself please!

Comment

Thanks!
                              Somewhere during the forum troubles they got turned off in my options. I never knew they came back! Fixed now!
                              No probs! A while ago they weren't shwoing on my comp, but they came back recently (just had the little cross in abox thingy)

Comment

Working...
                              X