X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate weak people

there's nothing else to it, they just make me sick.

Interesting! I hate whiners personally.

Comment

Weres that do not feed the trolls picture that was posted the other day

Comment

Originally posted by pgsmith
        Interesting! I hate whiners personally.
        I just hate the weak ones

Comment

Originally posted by drizzt
          Weres that do not feed the trolls picture that was posted the other day
          hahaha oh shiiit that was fast! I gotta try harder.

Really! theres nothing else to this. got called on it fast jajajajaja.

even trolls gotta eat!

Comment

I hate sober people...

Comment

As if

Originally posted by Sa Mu
              I hate sober people...
              As if there are so many of them around where you live.

Comment

Originally posted by aquilonian
                there's nothing else to it, they just make me sick.
                Do you mean physically weak or mentaly weak? Just wanting to clarify.

Comment

Originally posted by Fonsz
                  As if there are so many of them around where you live.
                  Good thing too...

Comment

I hate everybody....God, how I love flames..

Comment

Originally posted by ShinKenshi
                      Do you mean physically weak or mentaly weak? Just wanting to clarify.
                      NAH just the mentally weak ones. you know those that attend AA mettings, jesus freaks, cowards, whipped husbands/boyfriends, hicks, rednecks, cholos, gangbangers, obese people, people that are though when inside their cars, people that are rude cause they think they wont get bonked in the head, politicians that cant even make a fist and send us to war, law enforcement who harras citizens, that dude that has 3 accounts in this forum that keeps giving me bad rep points.........the list goes on and on

oh and I love flames too. the most entertaining area on the forum. a place where you can just relax and see that everyone else also has some weird poits of view.

Comment

I love to hate Neo-Nazis. While they are not in anyway improving other people's lives, they give a brand new meaning to the reputation button.

Comment

Originally posted by mingshi
                          I love to hate Neo-Nazis. While they are not in anyway improving other people's lives, they give a brand new meaning to the reputation button.
                          WOW I hope that one wasn't directed at me. I am nothing close to being white jajajja. as far as neo nazis, no no NO NOOO NO! These Nazi bastards killed too many people and they came damn close to taking over the world. They worked to damn hard at being evil, for any bald headed angry white kid, or redneck to even associate themselves with the term Neo-Nazi. Racial supremacists... maybe...it fits better.

they are lumped under gangbangers because they serve the same function.

Comment

oh and I forgo chicks that cant shut up, the ones that nag you all the time.they cant do much for themselves so they nag you instead.

Comment

I hate people that I desire who don't desire me back.

Comment

Working...
                              X