X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isle of Man

Hi all, I am a new member of the Kendo world forum and a I have a question I hope someone can help me with.
    I have been practising Kendo for 3 months now at Hizen in London and have loved every minute of it. Now I am moving to the Isle of Man and have been unable to find out if there is a Dojo there I can practise with or even other Kendoka who might let me train with them.
    I am going to continue my Kendo by myself for the moment but I realise that it will be difficult without motodatchi.
    Please let me know if anyone knows more
    Many thanks

there is a kendo club search thingy on the sticky in the dojo section
    also, there is a good iai club in the isle of man if you're interested in checking them out

Comment

Try contatcting Happy Jack!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Its a very bad joke. You have every right to hate me

Comment

Kendoka!

Originally posted by crs1 View Post
        Hi all, I am a new member of the Kendo world forum and a I have a question I hope someone can help me with.
        I have been practising Kendo for 3 months now at Hizen in London and have loved every minute of it. Now I am moving to the Isle of Man and have been unable to find out if there is a Dojo there I can practise with or even other Kendoka who might let me train with them.
        I am going to continue my Kendo by myself for the moment but I realise that it will be difficult without motodatchi.
        Please let me know if anyone knows more
        Many thanks
        Hello! I'm in Isle of Man and I'm looking for kendoka too,because in here clubs arn't.Maybe this answer is to late,but I'm just arriwed in Isle.and if you you are not here,but you been found somebody who is anable for keiko,please contacte me.(I see you been looked in 2006,but I;m hooping to find somebody! Thank you!

Comment

Is anybody know somebody who make kendo in Isle of man?

Comment

Working...
          X