Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's here!

issue #2 just arrived in my mailbox.

let me be the first to say... with regards to the back cover...

that gotta hurt!

*off to start reading*

Sorry, could not resist a reply to your comment by I totally, 100% agree with you! (I mean, look at the bend on the shinai!!-ouch!!).

Comment

hmmm.......
      ... I not a subscriber to 'kendo-world' because i'm still a student and dont think can afford the cost to subscribe, but I am very curious about whats on the back of the magazine.

Comment

It's NOT that expensive to subscribe to Kendo World! One or two nights out on the town. You are guaranteed more than your moneys worth and you wont end up with a hangover.

Comment

Holy ****!
          The back is a photo featuring a frozen frame of tsuki.
          The shinai bends so much!!
          And then my sensei said, "let's all have a session on tsuki-waza!"

(groaning)

Comment

That picture

Alex and Hamish,

Is it available as a poster. Many people who have seen it where I train expressed the I want one for my bedroom/living room/office/dojo wall etc.

Also, Kendo Jidai and other Japanese Kendo/Budo magazines feature many action photos from competitions etc - is it possible to have a section in Kendo World of such photos ?

Matthew

Comment

I wonder if that shinai broke.

Comment

Indeed, it would make a great poster! It is not our photograph, but was submitted by a subscriber in the States. Hamish and I are thinking about having a Funny Photo section in the mag, but I reckon it would take some doing to better this one!

We will look into the poster issue.

Comment

Working...
                X