Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cr720 View Post
    Hey! I resemble that remark. I was born in the year of the....Rooster

I can't rep you for that one, but I nearly spit up my soda from laughing at that post!
    not to worry cock !

Comment

• For Sats and 1Cut (they have a cotton socks issue)

Everyday when a certain individual I used to know walked home from work, he would get stopped by three nasty men and they would beat him up and steal his money.
      Finally, this certain individual decided that it would serve his best interest to walk a different route and also take up some self-defense classes to be better prepared for these unfortunate incidents. So, he joined a karate class and was soon doing very well in the procedures of self-defense.
      One day, on the way home from work, this certain individual decided to take his old route home to get some revenge. Soon he came upon the three nasty men again. He walked up to them and the battle ensued.
      However, the next afternoon he showed up at his karate class with a black eye, a broken nose and a busted lip.
      His instructor, shocked at his physical condition, asked him what happened.
      "Well," explained this certain individual, "I took my old way home last night so I could beat these guys up who were stealing my money, but they beat me up before I could get my shoes and socks off!"

Comment

• THE LOVING HUSBAND

A man had two of the best tickets for the FA Cup Final. As he sits down, another man comes along and asks if anyone is sitting in the seat next to him.

"No", he says, "the seat is empty."

"This is incredible!" said the man, "who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the FA Cup Final, the biggest sporting event of the year, and not use it?"

He says, "Well, actually, the seat belong s to me. My wife was supposed to come with me, but she passed away. This is the first Cup Final we haven't been to together since we got married."

"Oh... I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. I guess you couldn't find anybody else, a friend or relative or even a neighbour to take the seat?"
        The man shakes his head...

...."No. They're all at the funeral."

Comment

• Originally posted by GothMelancolia View Post
          Ohh poor, poor Sats, don't worry there's plenty of opportunities to make other jokes, (worse jokes)
          I know how you can come clean: Tell us what you have on 1Cut and you can get away with it

Gosh you sound like Nurse Gladys Emmanuel and make me come across as G-G-g Granville

Originally posted by 1 cut 1 kill View Post
          sod the note get on with it
          I can't; iv'e got thinsg to 'sort out' if you know what I mean

nudge nudge wink wink say no more

Originally posted by GothMelancolia View Post
          For Sats and 1Cut (they have a cotton socks issue)

....oh, I have so many issues, it's just part of the (very) long list

decent joke by the way

Comment

• Originally posted by satsumaruma View Post
            Gosh you sound like Nurse Gladys Emmanuel and make me come across as G-G-g Granville

I can't; iv'e got thinsg to 'sort out' if you know what I mean

nudge nudge wink wink say no more

....oh, I have so many issues, it's just part of the (very) long list

decent joke by the way
            sorry mr sats that was just old habits and all that, it wont happen again, sorry if i caused any offence !!!!!!

Comment

yak you have a really bad (and ugly) image about me Mr Satsumaruma, really bad, I don't think I deserve it.

geshhh

Comment

• Disclaimer: I'm allowed to tell lawyer jokes because I'm a lawyer. Lay persons may not laugh.

The devil visited a lawyer’s office and made him an offer. “I can arrange some things for you, ” the devil offered slyly. “I can increase your income five times! Your partners will love you; your clients will respect you; you’ll have four months of vacation each year and live to be a hundred years old. In return, I require that your wife’s soul, your children’s souls, and their children’s souls rot in Hell for all eternity.”

The lawyer thought for a moment before asking “What’s the catch"?

Comment

• Originally posted by jjcruiser View Post
                  Disclaimer: I'm allowed to tell lawyer jokes because I'm a lawyer. Lay persons may not laugh.

The devil visited a lawyers office and made him an offer. I can arrange some things for you, the devil offered slyly. I can increase your income five times! Your partners will love you; your clients will respect you; youll have four months of vacation each year and live to be a hundred years old. In return, I require that your wifes soul, your childrens souls, and their childrens souls rot in Hell for all eternity.

The lawyer thought for a moment before asking Whats the catch"?
                  Sorry, I laughed anyway

Comment

yak you have a really bad (and ugly) image about me Mr Satsumaruma, really bad, I don't think I deserve it.

geshhh

have sent you PM to explain, I did not mean to offend you.

Lee

Comment

have sent you PM to explain, I did not mean to offend you.

Lee
                      I got it thank you,
                      I really appreciate, no offence taken.
                      I send you also a PM (i hope i did anyway )
                      I'll get my revenge don't worry

Comment

• At the courthouse

The husband
                        I enter the room and I see my wife naked in bed and the window opened. I look up the window and I see a guy in his pants running. I take the nightstand and throw it after him

The wife
                        It was hot. I got naked and opened the window. Suddenly I see this jerk opening the door and without saying anything to me he throws the nightstand through the window

The victim
                        I am an athlette. I run every day on that route. I turn around and see a nightstand flying towards me

The witness
                        I dont even know what I am doing here! I was minding my own business.
                        in the nightstand

Comment

For Sats and 1Cut (they have a cotton socks issue)

Everyday when a certain individual I used to know walked home from work, he would get stopped by three nasty men and they would beat him up and steal his money.
                          Finally, this certain individual decided that it would serve his best interest to walk a different route and also take up some self-defense classes to be better prepared for these unfortunate incidents. So, he joined a karate class and was soon doing very well in the procedures of self-defense.
                          One day, on the way home from work, this certain individual decided to take his old route home to get some revenge. Soon he came upon the three nasty men again. He walked up to them and the battle ensued.
                          However, the next afternoon he showed up at his karate class with a black eye, a broken nose and a busted lip.
                          His instructor, shocked at his physical condition, asked him what happened.
                          "Well," explained this certain individual, "I took my old way home last night so I could beat these guys up who were stealing my money, but they beat me up before I could get my shoes and socks off!"
                          HUWAKK !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08BqaSuEE_w

Comment

• Physics
                            http://www.criserb.com/blog/cum-se-sare-in-piscina.html

the title means "How to jump in a pool"
                            want to try

Comment

• JEEEEEEEEZZZZZZ Goth thats awsome. Looks fun.

Comment

Physics
                                http://www.criserb.com/blog/cum-se-sare-in-piscina.html

the title means "How to jump in a pool"
                                want to try
                                It's an interesting video, apparently it’s a viral add for microsoft. How that's possible I don't know, maybe the colors of guys hats, buckets, and the slide, but that would be stretching it, I didn’t listen to the audio if there was any though.

Comment

Working...
                                X