Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like France

http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=7xg3329tyf

He missed an important point, they don't smell as bad as the english.

Comment

Yeh, but I dont think french women shave their armpits!!!

Comment

Excellent! By the way, who are you and what have you done with Kenzan?

And Ahmed, I can honestly say from experience, French women do shave their armpits...

Comment

Originally posted by ahmed61086 View Post
          Yeah, but I don't think french women shave their armpits!!!
          Your are wrong! They also invented the bikini wax... Ouch!!!

You should get yourself to France and do some fieldwork check it out.

There are two great kendo seminars the July 9-30 seminar at l'Ille
          http://www.cnkendo-da.com/Documents/Fontenay.pdf
          and the Lourde seminar July 30-August 3rd

http://pdescloquemant.free.fr/

Comment

Missed something

He forgot about the peage (toll roads) in France where you can floor your car/motorbike overtake the police cars and nobody bothers!
            Where cars go to the right if they see you coming with your motorbike on secondary roads to let you pass.
            They got their priorities in order I would say.

Comment

Great video.

The only thing he forgot to mention was that the French DO have THE best national anthem in the world.

He missed an important point, they don't smell as bad as the english.
              You must be one of those Americans who thinks Europe is a country near El Salvador. Of course they smell worse than us - they eat Garlic by the truck load. Probably why they never have heart disease and live till their mid two hundreds.

Thing I never understood is - if the US hates France so much we do you name food after them ....French Fries.

Comment

Originally posted by satsumaruma View Post
                You must be one of those Americans who thinks Europe is a country near El Salvador. Of course they smell worse than us - they eat Garlic by the truck load. Probably why they never have heart disease and live till their mid two hundreds.

Thing I never understood is - if the US hates France so much we do you name food after them ....French Fries.
                What's a little stink compared to a 200-year life expecancy? And French Fries is a much better name than Freedom Fries...

Comment

"Thing I never understood is - if the US hates France so much we do you name food after them ....French Fries."

I think they were named after Waloon immegrants... no idea other than that, just remember hearing it once. The french do have Pastis though... it makes up for alot.

Comment

. . .Of course they smell worse than us - they eat Garlic by the truck load.. . .
                    You have apparently confused the French with the Koreans who also smell better than the english.

Comment

We only smell bad when we are in a foreign country fighting alongside a nation who say things like "awesome" a lot when referring to the power to kill lots of civilians.

The smell is a natural reaction to not knowing when your allies are likely to shoot at you. Is that the smell you refer to?

Comment

We only smell bad when we are in a foreign country fighting alongside a nation who say things like "awesome" a lot when referring to the power to kill lots of civilians.

The smell is a natural reaction to not knowing when your allies are likely to shoot at you. Is that the smell you refer to?
                        No. It is the smell of deep fried dogfish and soggy fries coupled with standing in queues and a lack of bathing.

Comment

Working...
                        X