X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For people with dogs

Hi, I post this to ask you for a big, huge favor. I am making a website for dog owners in spanish and it would be grate if you could send me pictures of your dogs and allow me to use them in my website. This pictures won't have any comercial use, they would be just to look at. I will send the link to the page when I get the domain I want.

Please if you think that asking for this is innapropiate tell me and I won't insist.
    Also it would be cool if the pictures are funny

Thanks

You should find some in the thread about picts of pets, you can send some private messages if you find interresting picts.

And don't forget to put a link to your website in your signature when it is ready!

Comment

YAY! I have a ton on my myspace page...
      www.myspace.com/Kendo_Kapplow

Doobie
      Bean
      Doobie2

Comment

Thanks for the fast replies people. Kapplow, there were some great pics there, very convenient for the website.

Comment

Doobie is the greatest dog in all the canine world. When he was a pup, he would eat rocks for fun. He's just that bad ass.

Comment

Hahaha, well, I hope it did't hurt when the rock got to the light at the end of the tunnel

Comment

Here are some piccies of our sweet little Lucy!

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n3/Svenja9876/Lucy/

Comment

I like dogs to0!

Here are some of my favorites!

Comment

Hahahahahahaha Kenzan, the second pic was mean but good one, thanks to all, but now you can leave them directly at my website (I just recieved my domain) at dog-book.net (without the www), go to where it says "Dejenos sus imagenes" wich translates more or less into Leave us your images.

Still, it would be cool if you kept sending them throug this thread. the page is in its initial stages and is still under construction.

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
                  X