Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont look if you're squeamish!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dont look if you're squeamish!

    I thought Id share these photos with you all!

    Yesterday afternoon I managed to put a drillbit through my finger, at the same time as a plastic core tray - effectively pinning myself to it. I kept my wits enough to get someone to take pics!

    After cutting the drillbit with bolt-cutters I went to hospital and got the bit cut out. Another thrilling day at the office.

    http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...5/IMGP4125.jpg
    http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...5/IMGP4126.jpg
    http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...5/IMGP4127.jpg
    http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...5/IMGP4128.jpg

    Enjoy!

  • #2
    Ouch! This is why I cannot use power tools. Once, I hit myself with a hatchet. Happy healing and I hope you get back to practice soon.

    joe

    Comment


    • #3
      Nice one Ali!

      I've been thinking about getting a new piercing. Didn't however think I'd find my inspiration on KWF - Cheers.

      You send them in to Zoo/Ralf/FHM etc. Could win you some money for your new three three finger kote (or you could just brag to all the boys at the pub that you were featured in such a quality publication).

      Comment


      • #4
        hahaha! Im thrilled to have a new party trick, I can play my finger like a flute. And now that Ive had the practise, I can do piercings for you anyday!!

        It shouldnt stop me from training next week when Im back home, it should be fairly healed by then :]

        Comment


        • #5
          good grief. pls take plenty of rest (including from computer!)

          wish you a swift recovery.....

          Comment


          • #6
            Jezzus Ali!

            I mean... if you put a drill bit through your finger... why did you take pictures of it?!?!?

            Something just not right with that girl...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Alison2805 View Post
              I thought Id share these photos with you all!

              Yesterday afternoon I managed to put a drillbit through my finger, at the same time as a plastic core tray - effectively pinning myself to it. I kept my wits enough to get someone to take pics!

              After cutting the drillbit with bolt-cutters I went to hospital and got the bit cut out. Another thrilling day at the office.

              http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...5/IMGP4125.jpg
              http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...5/IMGP4126.jpg
              http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...5/IMGP4127.jpg
              http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...5/IMGP4128.jpg

              Enjoy!
              Man that sucks!...errr..I mean "girl" that sucks

              Cool of you to let someone take photos.. Had it been me I'd tell 'em to shove that camera.

              Comment


              • #8
                Well, I was standing there for a while - I couldnt go anywhere until one of the guys got some boltcutters from down the road so I had to do something to distract myself from the pain, so photographing it was the only thing I could think of at the time! Im glad I did, descriptions dont really do it justice. Im amazed I went through the whole thing without shedding a single tear actually....

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think it's sexy.




                  Interestingly enough, I guess that dispells the myth that Aussies bleed Beer.



                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Kenzan View Post
                    I think it's sexy.



                    ...

                    Is this a California thing?

                    Anyhoo, hope the finger heals well and you'll get back to training soon

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Fred27 View Post
                      ...

                      Is this a California thing?
                      You know us barbaric Americans.
                      Blood and Guts gives us stiffies.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        i was hoping not to be dissapointed here
                        and i wasnt
                        excellent close up photo

                        hope it heals well and that the drill didnt suffer too much

                        hehe +rep for the bleeding beer comment too

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Kenzan View Post
                          You know us barbaric Americans.
                          Blood and Guts gives us stiffies.
                          Geez, and people think IM wierd.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Wow,Ali!
                            Take more care next time...


                            Originally posted by Alison2805 View Post
                            Well, I was standing there for a while - I couldnt go anywhere until one of the guys got some boltcutters from down the road so I had to do something to distract myself from the pain, so photographing it was the only thing I could think of at the time! Im glad I did, descriptions dont really do it justice. Im amazed I went through the whole thing without shedding a single tear actually....
                            That's some bushi attitude right there!
                            Quite impressive!
                            May I ask: is that tattoo?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Chaby View Post
                              Wow,Ali!
                              Take more care next time...




                              That's some bushi attitude right there!
                              Quite impressive!
                              May I ask: is that tattoo?
                              Who needs a notepad when you got your upper hand to write on?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X