Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
bachi... Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bachi...

    Tonight is kendo night, and I feel like hell.

    Sunday I was attacked by a feral rooster, then Monday I ended up having to get a tetanus shot because of the rooster, my leg is swollen and hurting from where the rooster got me, and the anti-biotics are kicking my butt.

    I must have done something to deserve this, but I can't think of what.


    -Charles, the self-pitying one

  • #2
    Originally posted by Charles Lockhar View Post
    Sunday I was attacked by a feral rooster
    Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude, thats brilliant !!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Charles Lockhar View Post
      Tonight is kendo night, and I feel like hell.

      Sunday I was attacked by a feral rooster, then Monday I ended up having to get a tetanus shot because of the rooster, my leg is swollen and hurting from where the rooster got me, and the anti-biotics are kicking my butt.

      I must have done something to deserve this, but I can't think of what.


      -Charles, the self-pitying one
      Was the offending chicken at least rendered tasty?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Charles Lockhar View Post
        I must have done something to deserve this, but I can't think of what.
        were you being a cock to him?

        Comment


        • #5
          Attacked by a...a...Rooster you say?

          Hmm..Exactly how big was this rooster?


          It better have been big enough to have a Buick in it's mouth,
          otherwise your entry into the annals of Legendary Pussdom may just be veritably assured.....

          LOL

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Kenzan View Post
            otherwise your entry into the annals of Legendary Pussdom may just be veritably assured.....
            Just make sure they spell the name right...

            Seriously, it was a "normal" size rooster, but seriously, it wasn't your typical chicken, it was a fighting cock! The spurs were huge!

            I had just grabbed a broiler out of the coop for dinner, and it ambushed me. It was like some sort of homicidal 'roid rage drove it mad. I took a chop at it with my tomahawk, but it dodged and ran off.

            I haven't gotten around to deciding if I'm going to process it or not. Prior to the "incident" we'd had a pretty amicable relationship. I give him his time with the ladies, he wakes me up every morning at quarter to six. I just don't know where we went wrong.

            -Charles

            Comment


            • #7
              He was correcting you.

              Not enough seme and your zanshin was rubbish so it attacked.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Charles Lockhar View Post

                I haven't gotten around to deciding if I'm going to process it or not. Prior to the "incident" we'd had a pretty amicable relationship. I give him his time with the ladies, he wakes me up every morning at quarter to six. I just don't know where we went wrong.

                -Charles
                Did you take away his fav hen?

                or maybe he just got tired of waking you up and decided to try and put you out of commission for a while.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Charles Lockhar View Post
                  Just make sure they spell the name right...

                  Seriously, it was a "normal" size rooster, but seriously, it wasn't your typical chicken, it was a fighting cock! The spurs were huge!

                  I had just grabbed a broiler out of the coop for dinner, and it ambushed me. It was like some sort of homicidal 'roid rage drove it mad. I took a chop at it with my tomahawk, but it dodged and ran off.

                  I haven't gotten around to deciding if I'm going to process it or not. Prior to the "incident" we'd had a pretty amicable relationship. I give him his time with the ladies, he wakes me up every morning at quarter to six. I just don't know where we went wrong.

                  -Charles
                  A cock ambushed you? Oh the puns, so many.....must resist....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Charles Lockhar View Post
                    Tonight is kendo night, and I feel like hell.

                    Sunday I was attacked by a feral rooster, then Monday I ended up having to get a tetanus shot because of the rooster, my leg is swollen and hurting from where the rooster got me, and the anti-biotics are kicking my butt.

                    I must have done something to deserve this, but I can't think of what.


                    -Charles, the self-pitying one
                    I hate to admit it, but the stories you can tell from this one are endless
                    Seriously, though, those things can be vicious! Hope you feel better soon. I wonder how you make amends with a rooster. Perhaps a hen with large breasts?

                    I was once (and only once *ahem*) in a drunken stupor when my friends and I decided to chase some wild turkeys we heard in the distance. It was dark, and we were lucky we never found the things. Our stumbling into ditches and trees kicked our butts as it was

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by LarsCW View Post
                      He was correcting you.

                      Not enough seme and your zanshin was rubbish so it attacked.
                      Thats Brilliant.

                      Whats the correct zanshin for a rooster? It wont matter anyway
                      if he uses "Ki Hen Tai Ichi" hmmmmm Gotta be careful with that one.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Charles Lockhar View Post
                        It was like some sort of homicidal 'roid rage drove it mad. I took a chop at it with my tomahawk, but it dodged and ran off.

                        I haven't gotten around to deciding if I'm going to process it or not. Prior to the "incident" we'd had a pretty amicable relationship. I give him his time with the ladies, he wakes me up every morning at quarter to six. I just don't know where we went wrong.

                        -Charles
                        must give rep.

                        would it possible to make this thread a sticky somewhere?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Reverse the role. Wake him up in the morning with a bull horn instead.

                          Maybe then you'll get all the ladies.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Kagerou View Post
                            were you being a cock to him?
                            Neah, doubt that, I just think the chicks dig him and the rooster got jealous.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Charles Lockhar View Post
                              Just make sure they spell the name right...

                              Seriously, it was a "normal" size rooster, but seriously, it wasn't your typical chicken, it was a fighting cock! The spurs were huge!

                              I had just grabbed a broiler out of the coop for dinner, and it ambushed me. It was like some sort of homicidal 'roid rage drove it mad. I took a chop at it with my tomahawk, but it dodged and ran off.

                              I haven't gotten around to deciding if I'm going to process it or not. Prior to the "incident" we'd had a pretty amicable relationship. I give him his time with the ladies, he wakes me up every morning at quarter to six. I just don't know where we went wrong.

                              -Charles
                              I dunno Charles. Sounds like it was a justified sutemi on his part. You were depleting his hareem.

                              Then again, revenge may be a dish served with rice and a beer in this case.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X