Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama chooses Biden as VP running mate

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Obama chooses Biden as VP running mate

    Can someone photoshop a shinai in his hands?



  • #2
    you just made me drool on my keyboard from tittering...lol
    i guess i gotta give this photoshop job a try now!

    second link is faulty btw

    Comment


    • #3
      [img=http://xs230.xs.to/xs230/08346/baiden_kendo542.jpg]
      i had fun with this lol

      Comment


      • #4
        better link:
        http://img116.imageshack.us/my.php?i...enkendotu3.jpg

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by NigelSponge View Post
          I lol'ed!

          The katakana on the tsuka was a very nice touch. Biden sensei is trying to teach us about proper tenouchi.

          Comment


          • #6
            hahaha, his face is really sensei like, don't ya think??

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by NigelSponge View Post
              ohhhhhh his kote is wide open

              Comment


              • #8
                This made headline news in Australia. I can't even begin to understand why they didn't shove it into the International part of the news segment. Last time I checked, Australia was not a state of the USA.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by imouto View Post
                  Last time I checked, Australia was not a state of the USA.
                  Or so you think... Haha.. jk.

                  I must admit Biden is a really good pick. He have such a great personal life story; abled debater, extensive foreign policy experience, down to earth personality, etc... Just an all around great vice presidential choice.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by whosesoever View Post
                    I must admit Biden is a really good pick. He have such a great personal life story; abled debater, extensive foreign policy experience, down to earth personality, etc... Just an all around great vice presidential choice.
                    So does that mean that he can run the place better than Obama?

                    All I've seen of Obama is him calling Hillary and George names. So if he's focussed on that I suppose the smart thing to do is pick someone who can do the actual job he signed up for should he get voted in.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by imouto View Post
                      So does that mean that he can run the place better than Obama?

                      All I've seen of Obama is him calling Hillary and George names. So if he's focussed on that I suppose the smart thing to do is pick someone who can do the actual job he signed up for should he get voted in.
                      i guess you haven't listened to many of his speeches then...
                      idk if this is the place to get into political arguments tho

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        After you lot voted George W Bush in as President the second time, I decided to pay much less attention to USA politics.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by imouto View Post
                          After you lot voted George W Bush in as President the second time, I decided to pay much less attention to USA politics.
                          well, when you put it that way, i can't much blame you! haha

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Is it me of do the names Osama and Obama sound too closely related for comfort???

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by satsumaruma View Post
                              Is it me of do the names Osama and Obama sound too closely related for comfort???
                              Just a little ...

                              Obama / Binladen

                              Check that out!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X