Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Drag queen' floors thugs in Swansea street fight

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/so...l/article.html

"TWO yobs have appeared in court after starting a fight with Spiderman and getting knocked out by two cross-dressers."

"Unfortunately they were extremely drunk, and you know it cannot have been a good night when you get into a fight with Spiderman and two cross-dressing men." -Mark Davies, defending the pair.

PRICELESS!!!

roflmao, pawnd by a dragqueen. I bet those guys will hear that for the rest of their lives :P

Comment

well, if they had known anything about Kendo they would have known not to mess with guys dressed up in skirts...

Comment

Originally posted by Orophil View Post
        roflmao, pawnd by a dragqueen. I bet those guys will hear that for the rest of their lives :P
        If the drag queen looked anything like this:
        I think the guys can cut him some slack.

(Thats Wesley Snipes, actor and 5th dan Shotokan Karate )

Comment

This twat picked the wrong guy to start a fight with too.

Comment

Originally posted by vedenant View Post
            http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/so...l/article.html

"TWO yobs have appeared in court after starting a fight with Spiderman and getting knocked out by two cross-dressers."

"Unfortunately they were extremely drunk, and you know it cannot have been a good night when you get into a fight with Spiderman and two cross-dressing men." -Mark Davies, defending the pair.

PRICELESS!!!

....erm.......

can you explain how you managed to come across this little snippet.

I mean it is not exactly likely that the South Wales News is your local rag.

So can you please say what you typed into google!!!

(and I think you know what I am insinuating here hahahahahaha)

Comment

Originally posted by satsumaruma View Post
              ....erm.......

...it could have been Spirderman fight, Spirderman news or something similar. Not everyone is as smutty as you Mr. Sats

Comment

Originally posted by Wark 1978 View Post
                This twat picked the wrong guy to start a fight with too.
                Nice use of sen no sen there.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottUK View Post
                  Nice use of sen no sen there.
                  Not this type of sen no sen right?

Comment

Originally posted by satsumaruma View Post
                    ....erm.......

So you like to know about drag queens in YOUR neighbourhood....... eh? Let me help you: http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=south+wales+drag+queen

Comment

Originally posted by GothMelancolia View Post
                      ...it could have been Spirderman fight, Spirderman news or something similar. Not everyone is as smutty as you Mr. Sats
                      Yes it could have been! but how often do you think.." I know, I absolutely MUST google spiderman today"...." oh a squillion results for the word spiderman".

Originally posted by vedenant View Post
                      So you like to know about drag queens in YOUR neighbourhood....... eh? Let me help you: http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=south+wales+drag+queen

Nope, I was just wondering what prompted YOU to google for drag queens in south wales

(will check out link when not on work dinner break)

Comment

They could have been................................ninjers in drag !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! led by the pink satin ninjer, were you in wales that weekend scott?

Comment

No, I have witnesses who can confirm I was in a drag club in Birmingham that weekend. However, rumours of my being on stage are untrue though.

Comment

Working...
                          X