X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://thechive.com/2009/06/08/hey-d...h-rednecks-15/

the only question i have with this one is how the **** did they get that up there

Comment

Canadians use heavy water. American (and the rest of the world) use regular H2O.

Comment

According to Hetalia: Axis Powers, Canada is like a twin brother to America. While not related, his similar looks to America often makes him subject to scrutiny based on American stereotypes. However, in contrast to America, Canada is very passive and meek, making him pretty much invisible to other countries for important matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Big One View Post
          Just admit it, you guys hate us American because our everything is bigger, gun, shinai, sword, and that too.
          gob !

Comment

Canada should have bought Alaska, now you are surronded !

Comment

It can't be comfortable with the yanks up you rear !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1 cut 1 kill View Post
                Canada should have bought Alaska, now you are surronded !
                Not really, they can escape through North Pole and take refuge in Russia. It's time to practice drinking vodka.

Comment

Originally posted by still learning View Post
                  From 1cut 1kill............
                  "Why do they call it friendly fire when it should be called oh s--t the yanks are on our side. anyway back on thread, are Canadians as bad shoots as the yanks ?"

Well ;- when it comes to homicide...... statistically you are more likely to die at the hands of a 'friend' - - or someone 'on your side'.

The Canadians may be better at shooting.......... but they are [as a nation] better than YOU at employing English grammar, syntax - - - and especially spelling!
                  Bill, I really do suggest you practice what you preach.

Originally posted by Manuka View Post
                  Do I detect a stutter Bill :-)
                  Oh my! that made me laugh out loud. Alas, I cannot give you the belov'd rep because I have proven too fond of your witty banter already.

Originally posted by Fukuryu View Post
                  His alter ego Grumpy_Bill is fighting to go out. Again.

Don't worry, there is medication for that... I heard.
                  ...not enough my friend...simply not enough!

Originally posted by Maro View Post
                  Due to the beer.

Note, the American is still vomiting.
                  ...and they will be for many more days to come. After that they will declare war on some backwater of a country, struggle to 'kick ass' and then ask the UN for help.

Which basically means the UK will step in and help. Again.

Originally posted by Big One View Post
                  Just admit it, you guys hate us American because our everything is bigger, gun, shinai, sword, and that too.
                  Your egos?
                  Your national debt?
                  Your women's pussies?

You keep rackin' 'em up dear boy!

Tried to give the posrep but my love has previously extended to you also it seems.

Thing is; I have been to America and whilst I do like the people there, this is by no means an exageration.

Originally posted by pgsmith View Post
                  I've got to admit, many U.S. (and Texan) women are more than a bit on the large side. That's why I married a Canadian!
                  Jeez. " a bit on the large side"? We have counties that are smaller than most of your women!
                  Some of them think Cellulite is a battery producer
                  Some of them cast a shade so long that Texas thinks it's in a permanent state of solar eclipse.
                  Some of them have the same gravitational pull of Saturn
                  Some of them have to pay excess baggage per arse cheek

Originally posted by Anime12478 View Post
                  According to Hetalia: Axis Powers, Canada is like a twin brother to America. While not related, his similar looks to America often makes him subject to scrutiny based on American stereotypes. However, in contrast to America, Canada is very passive and meek, making him pretty much invisible to other countries for important matters.
                  So Canada is to the continents of America what France is to Europe; it is there but quite irrelevant!

Comment

But why do Canadians speak french (lower case f) ? france has nothing to do with Canada, france is just a buffer strip of land between Germany and Spain and they are not really liked by anybody else in Europe.

Comment

• ...mind, the girls in the second pic could be from Dudley!

Oops no, they are not wearing Burkhas!

Originally posted by 1 cut 1 kill View Post
                      But why do Canadians speak french (lower case f) ? france has nothing to do with Canada, france is just a buffer strip of land between Germany and Spain and they are not really liked by anybody else in Europe.
                      Canadians only speak French to avoid talking to Americans.

France is a beautiful country which, alas, is populated by the French.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1 cut 1 kill View Post
                        But why do Canadians speak french (lower case f) ? france has nothing to do with Canada
                        On the off-chance this is a serious question, Canada was founded by the French, they were the first successful European colonizers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Gendzwill View Post
                          On the off-chance this is a serious question, Canada was founded by the French, they were the first successful European colonizers.
                          I think the Spaniards were the first.

Comment

• Not in Canada.

Comment

• Originally posted by b8amack View Post
                              Not in Canada.
                              Consider yourself lucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fukuryu View Post
                                I think the Spaniards were the first.
                                Nope. Columbus was never anywhere near Canada. Not really in the US either - more like the Bahamas. Actually the Portugese were the first to colonize on Cape Breton but that colony eventually failed.

Comment

Working...
                                X