X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fancy Schmancy Tenegui

Anyone know where to get tenegui online that aren't your garden variety generic ones, I want to get another one, and I figure I might as well see if I can find a nice one-

Fancy Schmancy

Just how fancy.....Check out Tozando's website......you can design about anything you want.....one problem....I think you have to minimum order 100 pieces.....maybe your dojo would like to design their own

Comment

hmmm, not really what I was thinking of, don't need that many- I was thinking more of ones with some unique designs on them, as opposed to one that has a specific dojo affilliation printed on it

Comment

stinky (if i may be so familiar)

ask someone you know in japan to buy you a hand towel. it's the same thing. i have some outrageous tenegui, one with big 70s spots on a pale blue background, another one with a kabuki samurai... just make sure you specify that it has to be the plain cotton hand towel kind. they're a bit stiffer than a normal tenegui, which I like, to be honest.

Back before the big economic bubble burst, you used to get free towels everywhere. one of the kids at my school has a tenegui from a noodle shop...

s

Comment

My friend recently returned from Japan and Korea and he brought back a tenegui that was an advertisement for a kendo shop in Japan. I thought it was pretty funny, it had their phone number and everything on it.

Comment

It's pretty common for kendo shops to give out tenugui with their shops name, address and phone numbers when someone buys stuff from them. I have a bunch of those myself! I'm cheap, and what I wear under my men is the least of my worries, so I go for the freebies...

Comment

Re: Fancy Schmancy Tenegui

Originally posted by stinkyKote
              Anyone know where to get tenegui online that aren't your garden variety generic ones,
              Train hard enough and long enough and you will recieve heaps of tenuguis as presents.

Richard

Comment

Working...
              X